Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread - Page 1204

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
12K replies 1.7M views
1119811991200120112021204»

Replies

• MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    777 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
    ✭✭✭
    • The Quote itself: £3802 - (£3821 - £19 cashback)
    • Who the quote is from: TUI
    • Is there a booking fee: No
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: TUI
    • The departure Airport/Post: Manchester
    • The Holiday Dates: 17 April - 2 weeks
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    • The Board (self catering/half board etc): All Inclusive
    • Any specific requirements: Deluxe CLUB double room & Premium seats on flight
    • Is an in-flight meal included: Yes
    • Transfers Included
    Hi - I'm sorry I cant beat this one - TUI late deals can be a struggle but with the disc code and Cashbakc it knocks me out
    Ive sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

• MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    777 posts
    ✭✭✭
    gmuir105 said:
    • The Quote itself: £3237 (-£60 raincheck voucher)
    • Who the quote is from: Jet2
    • Is there a booking fee: No
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: Jet2
    • The departure Airport/Post: Glasgow International
    • The Holiday Dates: 27th July - 3rd August 2020
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults, 2 children (aged 4 & 2)
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): Zafiro Tropic, Alcudia
    • The Board (self catering/half board etc): All Inclusive
    • Any specific requirements: flexible on dates (any dates between 20th July & 10th August)
    • Is an in-flight meal included: No
    Also quoted Zafiro Palmanova, all same dates etc - £3352 all inclusive.  Looking for either of these two hotels, can you beat these prices? Thanks :-) 
    Hi gmuir105
    I CAN beat this price by £120 (either hotel) saving you an extra £60 to your Rain Cheque saving
    Ive sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • edited 8 March at 7:26PM
    AIQUEENAIQUEEN Forumite
    6 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 8 March at 7:26PM
    hi can this forum be used for just flights too i am looking for cheap flights for 9 people( 7 adults and two children aged 12 and 14)  to dalaman from manchester non stop for 15th July to 22nd July 2020.
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    777 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi AIQUEEEN

Yes it can but you should as usual put the best price you have found on here - i would suggest adding if it includes luggage and if so how manty and weight of suitcases . I cant beat many flight only's but ive had a look at the flights on your dates and I think on this one I can beat the cheapest by using a trick :) 
    Ive sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
  • edited 11 April at 7:40PM
    beccy53beccy53 Forumite
    8 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 11 April at 7:40PM
    Quote from Firstchoice, for 2 adults & 2 children (who will be 12 & 11 in return journey). For travel from Exeter to Paphos on 29/05/2021 for 7 night stay at Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos, all inclusive, in a family suite with a sea view. 
    No booking fee & no in flight meals. Transfers via coach. Pre booked seats on the flight - 20kg luggage per person.

Quote is £5378.70 with a deposit of £75pp required.
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    777 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi beccy53
    Sorry for the delay ibn replying - its been quiet on here for a while and I had a day off
    I can beat this for you - inc the rebooked seats and family room with sea view and balcony (it doesn't say Suite) - Transfers by Coach and 20kg luggage per person I will be just over £250 cheaper at £5127
    We will be more on the Deposit though as F Choice take £75 now and £125 10 weeks later - we take £200 at time of booking and nothing 10 weeks later - so you pay the same Deposit but all in one go 
    Ive sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent

• Lenny_The_LoinerLenny_The_Loiner Forumite
    38 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Any ideas for a cheap holiday for one to a not crazy resort, but not too quiet either. Doesn't have to be this place but as a guide Paphos sort of level of busyness but not an Ayia Napa / Malia type place. Half board ideally but not essential. 
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    777 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Lenny
    Sorry this is a Beat my Price thread only - Thread rules mean I cant reply - see thread rules at Top 
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent