edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
12.1K replies 1.7M views

Replies

• MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    796 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
    ✭✭✭
    Hi barryheffron

I CAN beat this like for like and get it under £5000 for you saving you over
    £225 - I can also throw in a nice freebie which I'll tell you about when you book :)

I can't get it back to T Cook prices but for the last year at least we suspect they were selling at a loss to get cash in

I've sent you a PM - Its the last 1 bedroom suite left

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • ionapionap Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    The Quote itself: £3867
    Who the quote is from: TUI
    Is there a booking fee: £2
    The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: Walt Disney World, Port Orleans Riverside
    The departure Airport/Post: London Gatwick
    The Holiday Dates: 23rd september 2021 - 4th october 2021
    The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults
    The Board (self catering/half board etc): room only
    Any specific requirements: would like Disney Dining Plan included :)
    Is an in-flight meal included: yes
    Thank you
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    796 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ionap
    I CAN beat this like for like by a little over £100 
    Disney hasn't released Free Dining for 2021 yet - we don't know what hotels/rooms will be included - also dates as your date 23/9 wasn't included in this years offer (Dates were - Valid for arrivals most nights 6/27/20 – 6/28/20, 7/5/20 – 7/7/20 and 8/29/20 – 9/8/20)- with the launch of Star Wars its getting tighter and tighter 
    If its a benefit you really want then you need to wait until its released and then if it suits book the best deal ASAP

I've sent you a PM - Its the last 1 bedroom suite left
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

nb Guys these notifications are going into my junk folder since the Forum updates - until i fix that be aware wait for me to reply might be longer - PM me if no reply within 3 hrs 
  • edited 14 February 2020 at 3:28PM
    wkdnlzywkdnlzy Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 14 February 2020 at 3:28PM
    Hi, I hope you can help!
    The Quote itself: £4,600
    Who the quote is from: Jet2
    Is there a booking fee: No
    The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: Jet2 - H10 Salarius, Salou
    The departure Airport/Post: London Stansted to Reus (Barcelona not an option for us)
    The Holiday Dates: 8th August 2020 to 22nd August 2020
    The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults, 2 Children (10 & 13)
    The Board (self catering/half board etc): Half Board
    Any specific requirements: If we don't do a package holiday then we would want 3 x suitcases. We also would like decent flight times (ie. Not arriving anywhere at midnight)
    Is an in-flight meal included: No
    We also have a further booking for 2 adults for the same 2 weeks and 2 adults, 2 children to join us on the 2nd week (from 15th) but it's too much to price up everyone everytime we look so are looking for the best deal for just us to start. Hope you can help!
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    796 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi wkdnlzy
    I CAN beat this definitely but im getting a much lower prie with Jet2holidays direct so Ive sent you a PM to see what the reason is for that
    I've sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent

• purcelpurcel Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭
    • The Quote itself:£2557
    • Who the quote is from: Tui
    • Is there a booking fee:no
    • The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: Aminess Maestral Hotel
    • The departure Airport/Post: London Gatwick
    • The Holiday Dates: 23 sept - 10 nights
    • The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 4 adults
    • The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): Aminess Maestral Hotel
    • The Board (self catering/half board etc): Half board, with free upgrade to HB plus
    • Any specific requirements: 
    • Is an in-flight meal included:no
    We would prefer rooms with balcony. The price above only include one of the rooms with a balcony, the other one doesn't seem to have one.
    Can you do it for cheaper please?
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    796 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi purcel
    I CAN beat this definitely - I can do it for £2387 like for like all booked with TUI 
    I can see there is only 1 room with Balcony left so you'd need to upgrade the other room to TWIN ROOM WITH LIMITED SEA VIEW AND BALCONY at same price as online +£63.70 (+£3.19pppn)
    The Half Board plus seems to be only for certain dates -  If you're staying during any of the following dates, you'll have an upgrade to Half Board Plus for those days. This means you'll get self-served local beer, wine and soft drinks included with dinner:
    15th September 2018 to 3rd October 2018, 1st May 2019 to 29th May 2019 and 16th September 2019 to 8th October 2019.
    So i dont know if they haven't updated with this years dates but ???? i dont think you'll get it as it stands 

I've sent you a PM
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
  • wkdnlzywkdnlzy Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Just booked my holiday with Matt after posting on here yesterday. Have spent a lot of time looking for our holiday (and also have spoken to different travel agents) and he has managed to beat them all by offering a £300 discount for our group, which no one else has come close to. 
    Thanks Matt & thank you money saving expert!
  • purcelpurcel Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭
    Booked our holiday with Matt as well today. Great, friendly service and has been cheaper that the online advertised price with Tui. Thank you :smile:
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    796 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys x x x 
    Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent