Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread - Page 1205

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
12K replies 1.7M views
1119912001201120212031205»

Replies

• GangaGanga Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    MATTR5 , thanks for replying, Sorry  forget to include Newcastle for departure airport, price to include luggage and private transfer, i priced it with Jet2.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    793 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ganga
    No problem - I can save you over £120 on this one - that includes the full package so 2 x 22kg bags and I've included the Private Transfer upgrade :) 
    I'd recommend waiting for the Govt to confirm the air corridors but I'll PM you my number for when you are ready to book

I am a Travel Agent

I’ve sent you a PM

My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

• GangaGanga Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi Ganga
    No problem - I can save you over £120 on this one - that includes the full package so 2 x 22kg bags and I've included the Private Transfer upgrade :) 
    I'd recommend waiting for the Govt to confirm the air corridors but I'll PM you my number for when you are ready to book

I am a Travel Agent

I’ve sent you a PM

My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

Thanks for the reply, that is a good saving on the price and will give you a call/e-mail when you PM me, Cheers  :)
  • zzchesszzchess Forumite
    2 posts
    Seventh Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a price for the following holiday for 2:
    Where: Riu Tequila (4 star) , Playacar, Mexico, all inclusive (one of the other Riu's i.e. Playacar or Yucatan would also be acceptable)
    When: Tuesday 13th July 2021 11 nights (earliest we can fly is Sat 10th July 2021)
    Who with: First Choice
    Flying from: Birmingham or Manchester (we live in Brynmawr, South Wales so Birmingham would be better)
    Total cost: £3153 Birmingham or £3041 Manchester, 20kg luggage and transfers included t(we usually like to book our own seats which would be an extra £76)
    We could be flexible with most of the details e.g. a similar standard hotel or maybe a different area of Mexico (would have to research it first).
    Thanks in advance for looking for a deal for us.
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    793 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi zzchess
    I can save you £80 on this one - that is on any of the TUI packages you have mentioned
    I think you have found the cheapest dates - any extras like seats I will be like for like
    You will also earn Coop points if you collect them 
    I am a Travel Agent

I’ve sent you a PM

• Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • GangaGanga Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can any body beat this holiday price :-
    Number of people   2
    Destination   Lara Barut Collection, Lara Beach, Turkey
    Room     Garden/Pool View Upgrade
    Board    All Inclusive
    From    Newcastle Airport to Antalya
    Date   7 th October 2020  for 21 nights
    Private transfer and choose your own seats required

Price Quoted   -  £4300
    Thanks in anticipation
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    793 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ganga
    Yes I can save you just over £150 on this one inc the room upgrade, seats, and Private Transfers so I'm just below £4150 - Let's hope you get to travel this time :)
    I am a Travel Agent
    I’ve sent you a PM

• GangaGanga Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the  message MATTR5 and not only booked a great hotel and holiday but saved OVER £150 , so whoop whoop ,roll on Turkey.