Collated Tesco Savings Voucher £10ish discount

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
261 replies 58.1K views

Replies

• SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to print the vouchers this morning (21/6) and there only appeared to be one, plus several pages all blank except for an expiry date!
  • alison6692alison6692 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    If you are having problems accessing the site then email me and I will forward on the document!

Please be patient - I have never been so popular!

;D
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone looking for vouchers should try signing up to the baby clubs / sites such as pampers. I regularly receive £2.00 and £1.00 off vouchers. Never tried using them when I have not bought the product but I will from now on.
  • FieryBlondeScotFieryBlondeScot Forumite
    520 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    my local-ish tesco (london-lea valley) accepts internet vouchers. i always take the letter from head office and check at the customer services desk before i load my trolley so that if they refuse me at the tills instead of THEM saying to me 'i'll jus call someone' i go 'no I will call someone' fly over to the cust serv desk, grab the woman shake my letter in front of the poor checkou person and complain about company policies not reaching the shop floor bla bla bla . this results in many furios run-ins in tesco each week but i dont give a toss. my savings so far are:

week 1: (cautious approach not tooooo many vouchers)
    total shop 47.65/ £6 in vouchers end total was £41.65 :-)

week 2: (bit more brazen, 2 trolley loads and 2 handfuls of vouchers) total shop £90.98/£17.04 in vouchers= end cost £73.94

also ordered my fags (200) and a few bits n pieces on sainsburys online total cost £57.40, used a £10 discont code so £47.40 which effectivly meant i only paid for my fags and got a tenner of other stuff free. i cleared my cookies n what not and re-registered using diff email address and done the same this week again .

Morrisons head office on the other hand state it is not their policy to accept internet coupons whatsoever, when i pointed out that tesco and asda do i got a very charming 'i suggest you shop there then LOL

sometimes tesco say you can only get up to 10% off your bill using vouchers but again this seems to be hit and miss

happy shopping ;D
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ???How do i get the vouchers????????
  • loopyloo_4loopyloo_4 Forumite
    222 Posts
    ✭✭
    I got this email yesterday after I queried why my local tesco wouldnt accept internet vouchers.

>Thank you for your email.
    >
    >Internet coupons should only be accepted online.
    >
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Sharon O'Leary
    >Customer Service Manager
    >
    >If you wish to contact us please click on one of the following links.
    >
    >UK customers - http://www.tesco.com/contact.htm
    >Republic of Ireland customers - http://www.tesco.ie/contact.htm
    >

:'(
    Life is not about how many breaths you take.... Its about how many moments take your breath away

Member of £2 coin savers = total so far £8
  • mutley74mutley74 Forumite
    4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    i tried these vouchers at 2 tesco stores. one would not even touch them even after asking a supervisor, saying they do not look genuine (colour prints offs) as they could easily have been scanned and printed off. I actually agree with this point, but if MSE say they can be used i will try again.

Used them yesterday, but only got a few £s of, did not want to take the P*ss and use them all, but no questions asked at the till in another store. Back there again this week. Makes teh cheap beer (2 cases for £20) look even cheaper!!!
    ;)
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Went into Tesco (Southend) on Saturday and presented the vouchers at checkout. Cashier initally refused. I informed her that they were Internet vouchers and that there was a directive from Tesco's headoffice stating that they would honour them. She tried spinning the 10% line and eventually called a Supervisor. He obviously could not be bothered and told her to take the lot. £19 spent, £6.30 off of the bill, not bad. It was not until I returned home to print more vouchers off that I realised that one was out of date! ;D ;D ;D
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can we print off more vouchers. The 15p ones take an age at the till. Really need the bigger ones 50p plus. The Durex £2 ones are best. Guide me to the site as searched for the Pampers site as someone else suggested but couldnt find it. Thank you all for this freebie.

Timmy1
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Sainsburys accept these vouchers? ???
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals