Collated Tesco Savings Voucher £10ish discount

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
261 replies 58.1K views

Replies

• SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where I can get coupons off diesel ?
  • alison6692alison6692 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    The crisps voucher is out of date - Den is going to do an update very soon!! sorry about that :)
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote author=MisterT2 Dundee said they would back their policy 100%.

Mr T2, as I live in Dundee and spend a fortune at Tesco every week, can you tell me which policy they back 100%? Is it the head office policy that customers should get money off with coupons even though they don't purchase the item on the coupons? My Tesco Xtra never lets me have money off unless I buy the product on the coupon Jemmmy
  • My wife and I tried the vouchers at our local Tesco store this morning and printed out two sets of vouchers, and shopped with two trolley's.

My checkout girl took the vouchers without any quibble., and saved myself £4.50 - result!

The wife had more difficulty, her checkout girl flatly refused them, so she went to the customer services desk and showed them the Tesco policy email. After some discussion they agreed to redeem one voucher. Saved £2.

So Tesco have no idea themselves what the policy is and very little common policy. So our advice is to keep trying, they make it up as they go along!

Oh, and shop in pairs and double the saving!!!!!
  • halloweenqueen_2halloweenqueen_2 Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I triple it - me then one child, then the next ;D ;D ;D
    We form our own queue!!
  • Sn0ttersSn0tters Forumite
    19 Posts
    I tried this yesterday in a Tescos outside Belfast ( Abbey Center ). You don't want to be doing it on a Friday evening unless you want everyone else in the queue behind you getting mad while the cashier goes to the manager :-[ :P

Anyway they said that they only take Pig's Back vouchers, so I presume that would be the same all over N.Ireland ( boo ).

Wil
  • Saved another £4 in my local Tesco.

This coupon lark is amazing!!!

Anyone seen anymore vouchers (printable or postal) recently???
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Just printed off the vouchers and used them at Asda no problem at all, although they will take a maximum of 10, the checkout operater told me that they have a policy of taking Inernet vouchers but obviously you cannot use other stores vouchers. So if you have trouble at Tesco there loss is Asda's gain
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    just tried this at my local tescos(littlehampton) checkout girl new nothing about it called over supervisor he knew nothing either but said no problem saved about a fiver
    :D
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried using internet vouchers before at Tesco and Asda with no luck. However, still save vouchers from magazines etc. and Asda always accept them even if you do not buy the product, I was told by one cashier that as long as they stock the item you can use three of the same vouchers, providing the vouchers do not total more than 50 % of the bill. Tesco's last magazine included a £2.00 glade voucher I collected quite a few and saved £££'s off my food shopping.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides