Changing for good...a new start!

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Hey BB,

Just checking in to say good night and hope for a few decent things to happen next.

take care of yourself.

xxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Baldybear
    Baldybear Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Shovel_Lad wrote: »
    You are not the only person having a tough time right now - I would swap places with you in a heartbeat.

Well you should know to not knock a person when they are down! I come on her for support and to write it as it is, if you provided constructive comments then maybe people (myself included) would be more inclined to help rather than at the moment we just think that you are being nasty. I am not a horrible person I try and help people out as best as I can, but I am only human and can only take so much. If you want to share your problems here then am happy to offer advice.
  • Chocforever
    Options
    Shovel_Lad wrote: »
    You are not the only person having a tough time right now - I would swap places with you in a heartbeat.

This is a totally inappropriate comment to post on this diary. I wonder if you would walk up to someone you knew that was recently bereaved and say this to their face. I sincerely hope not.
    Mortgage, draw down Sept 2014: £222,000

Now: £173,229
  • Chocforever
    Options
    BB, I think you are coping extremely well in very difficult circumstances. I do hope some good luck comes your way. You certainly deserve it.
    Mortgage, draw down Sept 2014: £222,000

Now: £173,229
  • Baldybear
    Options
    BB I wish I had the words to help I really do. My only advice is to feel what you feel. and do what you do. Anything to make you feel a tiny chink of betterness. I know that a moment's relief is enough to get through to the next minute. this period of utter chaos and devastating pain does pass I promise. It won't always feel so hellishly painful. truthfully it won't.

(and I think your response above was very impressive)

Make sure you are eating and have a routine involving tea and horses. Post again soon.

Love Buffy XX

Thank you for dropping by your comments are really appreciated, do ready your diary too but more of a stalker!

Routine is happening, albeit not on time due to me being tired but am not doing too bad, am just waiting for that Xmas hols, less than 2 days to go :)
  • Baldybear
    Options
    How sad and ironic that this person posts on the thread that banishes spam posts, it's just as bad. How rude, inconsiderate and just uncalled for. That is all.

BB please make sure you don't burn yourself out, just tackle a little bit a day, have a good nights sleep.

C x

Thanks for your comment, really appreciated, yes I thought how ironic about Shovel Lad too :cool:
  • Baldybear
    Options
    BB, I think you are coping extremely well in very difficult circumstances. I do hope some good luck comes your way. You certainly deserve it.

Thank you, heres hoping too, a nice lottery win would do it :rotfl: well would definitely help anyhow!

So good thing today is just received £16 amazon voucher from survey site so should be able to get presents for that, still need to get for sister and bro in law and dad, started got stuff from HMV yesterday, same price as amazon but with 3% cashback :)
  • Hi BB!

This my first post on this forum and just wanted to use it say I have really enjoyed reading through your diary. It has really made me want to start my own diary to track my progress and get support from all the lovely people on this forum.

You really are an inspiration for all DFW's out there. Remember to keep your chin up and don't let the one negative person on this diary get you down!

You are doing really well and I know your mum would be so proud!

PS. your hossy is gorgeous! such a pretty face!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure