Jealousy of Motability car

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I respect that you have the right to express your views. I hope that you allow me the same respect to express my views.
    It's a shame that there are other contributors who do not share that view.
  • bigbulldog
    Options
    There's ways and means of expressing your views and opinions and tbh I do believe you posted on this thread just to cause trouble and now your trying to play the innocent party when really all you are is a troll.!!!!!!!!!
  • bigbulldog
    Options
    !!!!!! wrote: »
    It's a shame that there are other contributors who do not share that view.

There's ways and means of expressing your views and opinions and tbh I do believe you posted on this thread just to cause trouble and now your trying to play the innocent party when really all you are is a troll.!!!!!!!!!
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When I was at uni, I received disabled students allowance. I remember someone whinging at how unfair it was that I got a free laptop, etc.:mad:

For some utterly bizarre reason, she did say she wished she was my situation. Because of course, having to undergo rather painful tests (most people won't find them painful, I do) is fun. Not.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • CTcelt1988
    Options
    Wow, first tit and now troll. What next? pedo?
    You still didn't answer my question.
  • bigbulldog
    Options

WOW what a very strange and weird thing to say in fact quite disturbing.

And please don't try to make out your the victim here as I have TOLD you in a previous post you have only posted on this thread to stir up trouble.

Doe's having to shout ring a bell with you.......:mad:
  • SandraScarlett
    Options

Well, I'm surprised at your response. I thought that you would have replied to my post in some way, because I felt I'd tried to give all the facts in a balanced way.

But, instead, you ignored it, and have responded instead to someone else, and just picked on one word. It's probably best if you just argue with yourself.

xx
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am sorry that you have been ignored. It was not intentional but I hope that you get over the disappointment

One question to ask you and others that have responded in a similar vein is why do you feel the need to go into detail about your disabilities so turning any discussion from a general one into highly personal (for you). Are you not capable of discussing it without using the 'If you had what I have' form of argument as the Joker in the pack that trumps all others.
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    but this is a disability forum.
    used mainly, but not exclusively, by disabled people and their carers.
    for every disabled person here, there is possibly a different disability.
    or if the same disability, a different way of managing it.
    so yes, people do give details.
    one disabled person isnt the same as every disabled person
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    I am sorry that you have been ignored. It was not intentional but I hope that you get over the disappointment

One question to ask you and others that have responded in a similar vein is why do you feel the need to go into detail about your disabilities so turning any discussion from a general one into highly personal (for you). Are you not capable of discussing it without using the 'If you had what I have' form of argument as the Joker in the pack that trumps all others.

Well seeing as you're not only jealous, provocative, but rude and ignorant, I'll answer your post with a fraction of the sarcasm you've kindly shown me. OK Einstein, where have I once mentioned my disabilities in that post?

I replied as to why the people that support this board do so, as it's a way of sharing information, in a helpful and harmonious way.

Nowhere have I stated them, and have never said "if you had what I have", as a trump card. But alas, it seems that you yearn for both an argument, and, bizarrely, a disability, so that you can "enjoy" the benefits, as you see them, that disabled folk get.

I'm out of here - argue with yourself. :D

xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family