Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Options

Comments

• ianbush
    Options
    I think (but am no lawyer) that the action is probably against moneysavingexpert - they promoted it, the email that came through at the time said the voucher was only payable "purchased through moneysavingexpert.com" Moneysavingexpert will have an affiliate relationship with the company Affiliate Window so that EE pay a fee via affiliate window to moneysavingepxert on new sign ups via the mse site (but EE won't necessarily know where the sign up came from, it is Affiliate Window who manage all of the stuff in the middle) - in the same way that if you signed up via say some other comparison site, affiliate window would act as the go-between between ee and the other site, paying a commission to the other site. So it is money coming from ee via affiliate window to mse that mse have agreed to pay back to us in the form of a voucher (as it will cost them less than the full face value of the voucher to supply it so they keep some money back themselves from the deal probably). Therefore seems logical the claim is against MSE who promoted the deal on their site exclusive to them.
  • cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Maybe a read of the sites T & C especially section 5 may be informative, though whether it applies for this situation perhaps needs clarifying.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/terms-conditions
  • AG47
    AG47 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
    Options
    There are several of us who have been lied to by MSE, we are all going to court if MSE still do not answer us.

At least some MSE representative could look into this and make a comment.

The problem won't go away,

It's not looking good for MSE reputation if they don't even respond to the accusations.....
    Nothing has been fixed since 2008, it was just pushed into the future
  • AG47
    Options
    Still nothing?
  • Former_MSE_Ryan
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply but this Forum thread has just come to our attention.

Let me assure all of you that the EE deal in question is not a 'scam' and for all of you that went through the correct link and followed the terms and conditions, you will receive a voucher as promised.

If your voucher is overdue, please contact MSE directly at [EMAIL="voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com"]voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] with all your EE information and we will aim to respond within 2 working days and get this sorted for you!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused
    MSE Ryan

User Relations Manager
  • AG47
    Options
    MSE_Ryan wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply but this Forum thread has just come to our attention.

Let me assure all of you that the EE deal in question is not a 'scam' and for all of you that went through the correct link and followed the terms and conditions, you will receive a voucher as promised.

If your voucher is overdue, please contact MSE directly at [EMAIL="voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com"]voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] with all your EE information and we will aim to respond within 2 working days and get this sorted for you!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Thanks Ryan, it's very reassuring to finally hear from MSE about this.

I knew MSE was reliable, any idea how much longer we will have to wait?

My ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER: DKI0936440

Could you please help me get my £120 voucher, as promised?
  • Former_MSE_Ryan
    Options
    Hi

Happy to be of assistance!

Once we have sent a reply to you from voucherhelp@, someone from EE should be in touch within 48 hours to advise of when you should be expecting the voucher.

Again, if this is not the case, please do email to let us know!

Thanks,

MSE Ryan
    MSE Ryan

User Relations Manager
  • earlsgate
    Options
    hi there, good to see the MSE team are supporting this thread now .... better late than never

however my 3 months is up and the promised voucher has not arrived and I do not want to get into some process emailing a company who do not seem to want bother replying whilst not fulfilling the deal you have arranged to your advantage

my order number is: DKI7202311

thanks in anticipation
    so can I have your assurance this will be honoured
  • AG47
    Options
    AG47 wrote: »
    My ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER: DKI0936440

Could you please help me get my £120 voucher, as promised?

It would look very bad for MSE if they still don't send out the promised vouchers after all this.

Please can someone get back to us.
  • Barclayloan_query
    Options
    I ordered on the last day of this offer (12th Oct) with my installation date two weeks later. I emailed the following info to [EMAIL="eevouchers@voucherwindow.com"]eevouchers@voucherwindow.com[/EMAIL] as per the info on the original email I got when I signed up.

[SIZE=-1]Order name: XXXXXXXXXX
    Order address: XXXXXXX
    [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Order reference: DKI number[/SIZE]
    Order date: 12/10/2015
    Connection date: 27/10/2015
    Email address: XXXXXX

They responded within 24 hours with the same cut and paste as in post number 342 about it supposedly not tracking properly, I replied with a pdf of my bill and got a response within 48 hours saying I'd have my voucher in seven days... email came yesterday with the £120 code for Amazon on the seventh day :T
    [/SIZE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport