My wife's gone mad! (And now I know why!)

Options

Comments

• marisco_2
    marisco_2 Posts: 4,261 Forumite
    Options
    Pay attention man. There was a hint of what was to come in your marriage vows Tropez, ' For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.......

Buy a shed (aka bolt hole) and learn how to potter.
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own, no apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
  • Tropez
    Tropez Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    Options
    marisco wrote: »
    Pay attention man. There was a hint of what was to come in your marriage vows Tropez, ' For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.......

Buy a shed (aka bolt hole) and learn how to potter.

I'm pretty sure I didn't agree to any of that. Probably should have paid more attention but you know, it's really not fair, you didn't see her dress... I mean hell, I was so distracted I would have agreed to invasive and unnecessary rectal surgery. I call shenanigans!
  • Buzzybee90
    Buzzybee90 Posts: 1,652 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tropez wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I didn't agree to any of that. Probably should have paid more attention but you know, it's really not fair, you didn't see her dress... I mean hell, I was so distracted I would have agreed to invasive and unnecessary rectal surgery. I call shenanigans!

The dress is always a decoy Tropez!!
  • GBNI
    GBNI Posts: 576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options

A woman will always outsmart a man! :p:rotfl:
  • *max*
    *max* Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It isn't too late to get a quick annulment on grounds of psychotic behaviour and marry me instead, ye know...Just putting it out there.
  • Tropez
    Options
    *max* wrote: »
    It isn't too late to get a quick annulment on grounds of psychotic behaviour and marry me instead, ye know...Just putting it out there.

Are you able to guarantee you won't go loopy over fibre optic costs?
  • poet123
    poet123 Posts: 24,099 Forumite
    Options
    You have to check a file to remember her birthday!!
  • Tropez
    Options
    poet123 wrote: »
    You have to check a file to remember her birthday!!

I hardly know what day it is most of the time. It's best to keep all these dates noted with suitable advance reminders to purchase gifts.
  • *max*
    *max* Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you able to guarantee you won't go loopy over fibre optic costs?

Cross my heart. I am never anything less than cool and reasonable (as long as you pay for it - and I can watch as much Game of Thrones as I want). :cool2: Are you caving yet?
  • Tropez
    Options
    *max* wrote: »
    Cross my heart. I am never anything less than cool and reasonable (as long as you pay for it - and I can watch as much Game of Thrones as I want). :cool2: Are you caving yet?

Well I do like Game of Thrones...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport