We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Add your feedback on energy supplier Extra Energy

Options

Comments

• Maxwell007
    Maxwell007 Posts: 312 Forumite
    Options
    I’m sorry about your billing problems. If you can email me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="billing@extraenergy.com"]billing@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] I will look into this for you. Please quote MoneySavingsExpert.Com in the subject field.

Iv just sent an email to billing lets see what's happens :)
  • fussypensioner
    fussypensioner Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, sure. But all I was meaning was - Why would the German for 'Smith' trigger the censoring software?? Rhyming slang or something?

:rotfl: didn't think of that
    Holding back the years...
  • MEMBER02
    MEMBER02 Posts: 811 Forumite
    Options
    well as i forecasted earlier NO callback for me
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Snowbelle wrote: »
    Not sure I want to hand over all my details to a forum rep.
    It's not as though it's a Hotmail address. But I guess if you don't want to respond to extraenergy, it's up to you.
  • chas1999
    chas1999 Posts: 97 Forumite
    edited 7 April 2015 at 9:49PM
    Options
    I’m sorry about your billing problems. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="billing@extraenergy.com"]billing@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] I will lookinto this for you. Please quote MoneySavingsExpert.Com in the subject field.

I emailed my details several weeks ago, as requested then, got replies and false promises from someone called [FONT=&quot]Grainne Roper[/FONT].

It's 14 weeks since I left EE, 14 weeks that you've owe me a lot of money.

14 weeks and hours of emails, phone calls, waiting in for the promised replies that didn't come.

I'd like to say what I think of you lot but it would be censored.

I'll try again but I think identifying myself here just puts me to the back of the queue.
  • MEMBER02
    MEMBER02 Posts: 811 Forumite
    Options
    I’m sorry that you are unhappy with the service you have received and I would be more than happy to help. If you canemail me your name, account details, contact details and MSE name to [EMAIL="blogresponse@extraenergy.com"]blogresponse@extraenergy.com[/EMAIL] Iwill look into this for you.
    Iam another ex customer of yours waiting since 28/12/14 to have my final bill and credit refunded to me!!!(read my older posts)you dont even know that my supply switched from you to eon on 28/12/14(confirmed by indigo pipelines) and are trying to take dd from me which i cancelled,i have never dealt with such a bunch of lying amatuers which is extra energy and i hope anyone thinking of joining this joke of a company somehow find this forum:mad:
  • fussypensioner
    Options
    Snowbelle wrote: »
    Not sure I want to hand over all my details to a forum rep.

I dont think you need to declare your MSE name, just reply with your real name and account numer etc., and tell them you are responding to a request to contact them with regard to a post on the MSE forum. It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to reply to your complaint and if it gets resolved.
  • fussypensioner
    Options
    chas1999 wrote: »
    I emailed my details several weeks ago, as requested then, got replies and false promises from someone called [FONT=&quot]Grainne Roper[/FONT].

It's 14 weeks since I left EE, 14 weeks that you've owe me a lot of money.

14 weeks and hours of emails, phone calls, waiting in for the promised replies that didn't come.

I'd like to say what I think of you lot but it would be censored.

I'll try again but I think identifying myself here just puts me to the back of the queue.

Grainne Roper! sounds like an anagram of Grim Reaper
  • Snowbelle
    Snowbelle Posts: 353 Forumite
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    It's not as though it's a Hotmail address. But I guess if you don't want to respond to extraenergy, it's up to you.
    It identifies who you are on here though - not only on this thread but whatever you post about on other threads. I personally prefer to remain anonymous.
  • Snowbelle
    Snowbelle Posts: 353 Forumite
    Options
    I dont think you need to declare your MSE name, just reply with your real name and account numer etc., and tell them you are responding to a request to contact them with regard to a post on the MSE forum. It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to reply to your complaint and if it gets resolved.
    Every reply from the EE rep is asking for the MSE name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport