MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• mr_knight
    mr_knight Posts: 943 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2014 at 3:03PM
    Options
    Tooold that is just what happened with us but it was only for 24 hrs. We are now home and enjoying cuddles and no sleep. Congratulations, its amazing.
  • shorty1978
    Options
    Hi just a quick one .... Baby Jacob born 04/12 by c-section as the fluid was becoming under safe. Little one is on special care as has fluid on lungs :( hopefully not for much longer. Will post full details later
    He is absolutely gorgeous I am so in love x

Congratulations- hopefully he will be out of special care soon.
    Lovely name too.
    Enjoy :)
  • Timeflies
    Timeflies Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations toooldforthisagain, and welcome to the world little Jacob.:beer:

Hope he does well in special care, and the next few days and weeks are good to you all.
  • Timeflies
    Options
    DUE DATE LIST
    1. b_girl - 30th November 2014 ?
    2. Loveactually - 14 December 2014?
    3. Shorty1978 - 24 December 2014 ?
    4. Island.girl- 25th December ?
    5. Timeflies - Boxing Day 2014:xmastree:?
    6. alice31 - 29 December 2014 ?
    7. freshstart11- 4 January 2015
    8. lotti1982- 21 January 2015 :male:
    9. Nicky Noo Na - 11 February 2015 ?
    10. sulphate - 12 February 2015 ?
    11. fuzzipeg - 14th February 2015:male: (delivery w/c 31/1/15)
    12. Estateprincess - 15th February 2015 ?
    13. Mrs_T_M - 24th February 2015 ?
    When you see this post do your pelvic floor exercises

Hospital Bag List here
    Supplement List and Dosage here

BIRTH LIST - Within the last month
    :female: Northern78 Isla 8 November
    :female: view - Adeleine was born on 18 November at 9.11am weighing 6lb 15oz
    :male: freebiequennie James was born on 20 November
    :male: tia86 Born on 27 November
    :male: mr_knight Born on 2 December
    :male: Toooldforthis (again) - Jacob 4 December

PROBABLY GIVEN BIRTH BUT TOO WORN OUT TO LOG ON LIST

Impulse1976 - [/I]4th November 2014?[/COLOR]
    [*]angeltreats - 24th November 2014 ?
    [*]runmichellerun - 25th November 2014 :female:

Allow 2 weeks after EDD before transferring to this list (Max 6 weeks)

CONTRACTION MASTER TIMER

Please post your birth stories here when you have time/energy

Congrats to all babies born and all new mums! Hello to all newbies and get well to all those under the weather. Also hope all with worries get them sorted.

• Timeflies
    Options
    I've updated the list, after some faffing with the colours! The next bunch due are all team yellow. No-one's due until Sunday now, but that doesn't mean we won't have a little arrival!

We have our little babygros drying, ready to go in the hospital bag :eek: I keep thinking when this hospital bag is finally packed, I might be going to hospital to have a baby!

I'm enjoying maternity leave so far, it's' been a good mix of getting jobs done, resting, meeting people for lunch, doing things that will be harder with a little one, like going to the beauty salon or the dentist. Just trying to clear anything that might need doing, so we can focus on little one when they arrive! Not sleeping too well, but not too badly either.

How is everyone doing?
  • Nicky_Noo_Na
    Options
    Eek, number 9 on the list now! I'm feeling quite good this week which at almost 31 weeks is a bit of a surprise. I've been doing decorating all weekend and will be for a few more weeks yet! Will be hard work to get the house finished but prefer to get as much done as possible before baby arrives! Only 16 days left at work but it spans until mid-Jan as I have Xmas week off - hurray! Struggling getting up in the mornings as I'm so tired but OK once I get going.

This thread is always so quiet but guess babies being born takes up a lot of time! I'm torn between wishing away the next few weeks as I want everything sorted and to meet baby versus enjoying the rest of my pregnancy and lots of sleep!
  • Timeflies
    Options
    Yep, we're all moving up Nicky Noo Na! The thread is quiet - I think the chattiest posters have all had their little ones now and have their hands full!

16 days is not many - once I got to that point, it flew by! What decorating is left on the list? Sounds like you're all organised :) I still have lots to do round the house (mainly just homing baby things, and chucking out other things to make room), but slowly making progress.

I'm not in too much of a hurry for baby to arrive, as I have a lot on my to do list! the "lots of sleep" in the weeks before baby comes is a bit of a myth, I think! I'm generally up at least twice in the night for the loo and get quite uncomfortable, so often miss a couple of hours or more during the night.
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    Still team yellow due to a rude technician. The consultant did help us by writing in my notes for them to definitely scan for and tell us the gender if at all possible at our next growth scan (5th Jan, 32 weeks). Baby is perfect and on the 50th centile line and is completely adorable!

I want to start packing a home birth box as well as bags for both me and baby if we need to transfer to hospital, but I'm not entirely sure what to start packing! I have plenty of boxes, so what do you ladies think I'll need in each thing?

The baby bag will be used at home or hospital, so I'll only need to pack one of those. I'll be packing my small carry on for my hospital 'bag' in case we need it, separate to the home birth box.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • angeltreats
    angeltreats Posts: 2,286 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on for ages but our little girl Amber was born on 27 November weighing 8lbs 8oz. It started off as a home birth but we ended up being blue lighted to hospital and she was eventually delivered in theatre, it was all rather traumatic but she is fine and we love her to bits. She has the most amazing chubby cheeks and a full head of hair.

Congrats to Toooldforthis and anyone who I've missed :)
  • Timeflies
    Timeflies Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations on Amber's arrival angeltreats - that's a beautiful name too :T

Mrs T_M - I'm probably not the best to ask about hospital bag packing - I've packed a lot!!! Maybe it's best to put it all into bags ready for the hospital, just in case, then you can retrieve things from them at home too?

How was the exam yesterday sulphate? Hope it's a nice relief to have that behind you now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure