MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options
1107810791080108110821084»

Comments

• lola25
    lola25 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    How are all the lovely new mum's getting on? Celepie, how are you finding it now your partner has gone back to work?

I am now 40+3 and no signs of anything happening yet! I am really hoping I won't need to be induced next Friday, and that things will happen naturally. xx
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You are on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the woman who will decide where to go :smiley:
    2019 Bride:heart2: 09.11.2019 :blushing:
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    I’ve got 5 weeks to go on Saturday. Blood pressure still goes up and down plus I’ve put quite a bit of weight on so will have to meet the anaesthetic person at some point, but I feel ok. Finished work a fortnight ago, which I’m glad as the walking was getting too much. Hope everyone’s doing well.

How are you going on rambosmum? Hope you are getting the support x
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • GingerSaurus
    Options
    Hi ladies, can I join you please? I’m 24 weeks today and moving over from the previous thread though it was very quiet there.

Hope things start happening for you soon Lola!
  • lola25
    Options
    Welcome GingerSaurus, do you know if you are having a little boy or girl? We haven't found out, so very excited to meet our little bundle of joy soon :)

Dawylthing, I hope you get some rest before your little one arrives, and that your blood pressure doesn't go up too much.

I had a sweep today, but because I have a high cervix it didn't work! I have another appointment on Monday so they are going to try again. No signs yet, I've been for a long walk this afternoon and hopefully something will happen this weekend.

xx
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You are on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the woman who will decide where to go :smiley:
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fingers crossed things get moving for you Lola. I'm doing ok, have started therapy which is positive.

Welcome Gingersaurus. It's quiet here too, I think it's it just 3 of you at the moment. I don't know why it's so quiet. When I had my son this thread was really busy.

Fingers crossed everything stays stable for the next 5 weeks Dawdlything.
  • GingerSaurus
    Options
    No Lola we didn’t find out either, we wanted a surprise!
  • lola25
    Options
    Hi

I hope the therapy is helping Rambosmum.

Aww fab Gingersaurus, I am very pleased we didn't find out - although I am getting impatient now with being overdue!!

I have another sweep today, so fingers crossed they will be able to do it this time. I feel rather uncomfortable today, I keep waking up with period like pains, but they don't transpire into anything and by the morning I feel better.

Hope everybody enjoyed the sunshine over the weekend. x
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Arr good luck Lola. Hope you have the lil one soon. Do keep us updated
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Mary_Bing
    Mary_Bing Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, so many babies, that is so nice! I feel so nostalgic about the time when I was pregnant and a mom of a baby
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure