MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Options

Comments

• Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got my c section agreed. So pleased!

Baby is currently breech so if she stays that way it's a no brainer anyway!
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    We are finally home.
    After me spending 8days in hospital and baby spending 6days we are home. Bit nervous about our first night at home. Luckily husband is here. And he’s just sent me upstairs to have a relaxing bath.
  • Rambosmum
    Options
    Munchkin84 wrote: »
    We are finally home.
    After me spending 8days in hospital and baby spending 6days we are home. Bit nervous about our first night at home. Luckily husband is here. And he’s just sent me upstairs to have a relaxing bath.

Hope you've had a lovely first weekend at home Munchkin.
  • Celepie
    Celepie Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you and your lovely new baby are settling in well at home, Munchkin. How lovely to have your first Christmas together!

I'm 32 and a half weeks now and starting to feel it! We had our last antenatal class today so we're ready to have a baby apparently :D:p

I think we are fairly organised - we've bought most stuff now so I just need to do some sorting and pack my hospital bag this week as we are away for Christmas and I want to take it with us just in case!

Hope everyone else is doing well x
  • Rambosmum
    Options
    Yeah, I started on my hospital bag, just need to finish it off. Need to put a wash bag and make up in there but means actually buying some wash stuff as we've been running down the massive hoard we had and now have none left!
  • Rambosmum
    Options
    Last working day today!

I was supposed to be in tomorrow but have an extra day of annual leave I didn't know about, so have got it off!

I love my job and things are going really well with it at the moment so I'm actually really sad to be leaving for a year (well, 15 months!) but I am so looking forward to the rest!
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    How’s everyone doing?
    I have no idea who’s due next. Hope you’ve all had a great Christmas x
  • Celepie
    Celepie Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    I think there's a few of us due around the same time! I'm due Feb 9th, which suddenly doesn't seem very far away!

How are things with you and your little one, Munchkin? x
  • Munchkin84
    Options
    That will come round quick.
    Today is my due date. Can’t imagine how I’d be feeling if I was still pregnant.
    We are good thank you. Finally feeling like I have a slight clue as to what I’m doing.
    Can’t believe it’s three weeks since I went in for induction.
  • HopHop
    HopHop Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    I think Rambosmum and I are both due on the 4th Feb, so the three of us are really close in due dates! Coming around quick now but we're relatively prepared. OHs sister and her husband have given us all of their old clothes, so we have more than enough to see us through the first year - perfect if we have a boy, but tbh there is a lot of stuff that I'd have no problems putting a girl in.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure