🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Trials & Tribulations of Trying to Conceive when its just not happening (12m+)

Options

Comments

• Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    :( I don't want to feeel pg anymore. Its horrid feeling pg now :(
  • picklekin
    picklekin Posts: 889 Forumite
    Options
    I can't imagine how horrid that would feel :( I can't think what to suggest to make you feel any better. *huge hugs*
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks,just waiting for things to end over the next week :( need to cancel mw appt etc.
  • Floaty
    Floaty Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    So sorry PM :( *hugs*
    35, OH 39, unexplained IF (all tests normal), no joy w/ 3 cycles of Clomid, IVF1, Jan 2015 - BFN. Currently in 1st FET cycle using endo scratch and EmbryoGlue, BFP 4th July. MC 12th July :'(
  • Clevernamehere
    Options
    Oh PM so sorry to hear your news. I can't think how you must be feeling. Stay strong. Big hugs.
  • emmaj30
    emmaj30 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Im sorry to hear that Partmouse. Thinking of you. xx
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    already sent you a PM Part Mouse, but thinking of you today.

danielly - congratulations on the ET. Fingers crossed.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • picklekin
    picklekin Posts: 889 Forumite
    Options
    Really gutted, finally got my blood tests done on Monday and went to book in for my IVF consultation, only to be told it was a 4-5 week wait just to see a nurse... Another month goes by without anything happening.

At least this gives me more time to lose weight. I had always though I was fine being in my BMI range but then I read this waist measurement thing and my waist is actually in the "at risk" category as I put my weight on there :(
  • pinkteapot
    pinkteapot Posts: 8,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    PM - I am so terribly sorry to hear your news. Sending you all the supportive thoughts and vibes that I can at this time.

pickle - I'm sorry to hear about the delay. :( It's so frustrating. Is your appointment booked for next month, so at least you've got a date to work towards now? Is it an initial chat, or do you know when treatment will actually start after the appt?

danielley - Glad to hear from you - I was worried after you said you weren't feeling well! Hope the OHSS stays mild. Take it easy and look after yourself.

Apologies if I've missed anyone else who's updated recently. Thinking of everyone as always.

AFM, treatment is starting! Down-reg starts next week (sniffing not jabs, thank god!), with baseline scan in mid-August, after which I'll hopefully start stimming. EC should be around end of August, depending on drug response. :) Excited and terrified in equal measures!
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    pickle that waist thing has recently freaked me out too!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure