Thank you OS and everyone - Merged

squeaky
squeaky Forumite Posts: 14,130
10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
I have had a lovely time since joing the board, and you've all been kind enough to make the transition into BG an easy and thoroughly enjoyable one too.
chuckle.gif

It's been really great to see how readily you've joined in with the recipe collection and how fast it's grown, and that many of you are beginning to put a favourite or requested recipe into the collection first and then pointing either directly to it or to the index. (That way more users get to read it :) )
Many thanks to all the contributors :)

We're just roughing out the cleaning sticky you can see taking shape on the board but it'll be quite a few days before we, with a little help, will be able to track down all the informative posts and spin off threads.

I'm off for a :coffee: so please feel free to chat amongst yourselves :)

And thanks again.
Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50

Comments

• trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309
    Forumite
    You smooth talker :rolleyes: ...................creeping will get you everywhere:D
  • squeaky
    Forumite
    trafalgar wrote:
    You smooth talker :rolleyes: ...................creeping will get you everywhere:D
    Charm birds off trees me. It was after meeting me that Karen Carpenter started singing that famous song. :whistle:
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mink35
    mink35 Forumite Posts: 6,068
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    squeaky wrote:
    Charm birds off trees me. It was after meeting me that Karen Carpenter started singing that famous song. :whistle:

what? the one about the aliens landing? :D
    Mink
  • squeaky
    Forumite
    rotfl.gifThe cheek of it !
  • mink35
    mink35 Forumite Posts: 6,068
    Forumite
    :o

Didn't mean it really squeaky! :D
    Mink
  • squeaky
    Forumite
    I know :) still chuckling :)
  • Pooky
    Pooky Forumite Posts: 7,023
    Forumite
    That moondust sprinkled in your hair really suits you squeeks......I'm still wondering why the birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near....i'm guessing it's the spare breadcrumbs in your pocket - just padding things out ;)
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • squeaky
    Forumite
    <splutter> I've just sprayed coffee all over my monitor and keyboard thank you very much I don't think! Harumph!
    rotfl.gif
  • Pooky
    Pooky Forumite Posts: 7,023
    Forumite
    Next time think ahead and take a mouthfull of vinegar and then when it splutters all over the keyboard and monitor it will clean as it drips :D
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • squeaky
    Forumite
    pigmail.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 448.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 232K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.6K Life & Family
  • 245.2K Travel & Transport