Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    sweetilemon I'm so sorry that your daughter passed away. Your pregnancy with her and the three weeks before she fell ill must have been so precious. I hope you ate able to take some comfort from those memories. And I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a happy healthy little brother or sister for her.

Hugs seem inadequate, but I offer them anyway.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sweetilemon I'm so sorry that your daughter passed away. Your pregnancy with her and the three weeks before she fell ill must have been so precious. I hope you ate able to take some comfort from those memories. And I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a happy healthy little brother or sister for her.

Hugs seem inadequate, but I offer them anyway.

Thanks Cherry 😊

I've left a message with the community midwife about my spotting - I'm sure it's fine but it's really creeping me out. They phoned back and said to just check with a pregnancy test. How are you today? I'm trying to get caught up with paperwork for work, it's hiddeous, I'm so behind lol.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    This is my second baby 😊 I had my first in March 2016 (funny looking back on these threads!) She was 40+4, healthy 8lbs 6oz but unfortunately took ill at 3 weeks old from late on-set group b strep/meningitus and died at 4 weeks 2 days old 😔 miss my little princess so so much. Hope her baby brother or sister will live a long life I get to be around to see a large part of xx

I was so sorry to read this sweetilemon, words don't really seem adequate but I hope this baby brings some comfort to you x
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Welcome Sweetilemon, hope you have a good pregnancy.

Will this be everyone's first baby? It will be mine (fingers crossed).

This will be our first baby Cherry, still stressing over every twinge and still not very well so it makes it difficult to distinguish pregnancy symptoms from my illness, but I have been sick the last three nights about an hour after dinner and feel quite nauseous during the day so fingers crossed.

Our reassurance scan is a week tomorrow - we were going to bring it forward to this weekend but I'm only 5+6 tomorrow so the scanning place recommended waiting until next week.

When is your scan Cherry?
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    Thanks Kirtsypoo, she can't be replaced and will always be included in my life, her baby brother or sister will know all about her! Early pregnancy unit called back to say don't worry about the spotting. I took a test and the line was still really dark so I guess I just need to get on with the paperwork I'm putting off. Think I'm just being paranoid!

Kirtsypoo you are best getting a scan at 7 weeks or at least after 6, then they can see the heartbeat. Otherwise it's just a sac and doesn't necessarily mean it will grow.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi kirtsypoos, that sounds like a good idea to leave the scan a bit later (though of course it's difficult to wait). I am not bleeding anymore, but still am nervously waiting for the followup scan at the EPU on Monday, when I'll be 7+4. So there shouldn't be any question marks, it's either developing with a heartbeat, or it's not.

sweetilemon it's good that the hospital were reassuring, and the pregnancy test too. Hope the midwife appointment on Monday goes well, I agree it's exciting to start the process off (but also a bit boring with all the questions).
  • sweetilemon
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you cherry! These little monkeys are being so cheeky already. It is such an excruciating wait! Think I'm going to ask for an early scan. I did a pregnancy text as suggested by the midwife and it was really dark positive so hopefully that means it's nothing to worry about! Can't stop myself getting carried away looking at baby things already lol x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Phew! A little heartbeat :-) 8 weeks and all looks fine.
  • Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    I'm so so pleased to see that Cherry x
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Congratulations cherry That flickering blob on the screen really is amazing hey!

Can I join you all? I'm pregnant with baby number 4, I have had a handful of miscarriages inbetween all of my healthy pregnancies. I think I am about 8 weeks but my periods have been abit haywire recently.

Will ring to make a booking in appointment with the midwife once the summer holidays are over and the monsters back to school!

Mrs H x
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family