Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good luck for you too sweetilemon x
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I've been spotting then bleeding and clot's, got a scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed we have sticky beans in there!!

I have my fingers crossed for you Sweetilemon.

I have been spotting since the weekend but thats really usual for me, it the fresh red blood and clots that worry me. I'm still bleeding alittle but it is more it's there when I wipe rather then full flow.

I hope your scan goes well, I haven't heard back from the dr about my scan appointment yet but she did say she would ring sometime this morning.

Mrs H x
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you've been bleeding, hope all is ok with your scan mary hinge

thank you. The cramps see to of calmed down so fingers crossed!
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you both ladies. Thinking of you xx
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure what happened to my post it disappeared!

Did you get a scan mary hinge? How did it go?

How is everyone?

Well my little dot has a heartbeat!! Woohoo. They said I'm only 5.5weeks instead of 7.5 though so that's a bit worrying. Got another scan in 2 weeks. Will need to tell my work, I'm back on Monday but need time off for the scan and booking appointment xx
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    I had my viability scan this morning, I'm measuring at 7 weeks so almost spot on to my dates (which put me at 6+6) and saw a heartbeat, little arm buds and the head and developing brain :)

Glad you saw a heartbeat sweetilemon!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Glad to hear you heard a heartbeat Sweet, do you think you ovulated earlier then or is it possible they are just wrong? I've heard of them being out in the early scans and more accurate at 12 weeks.

Nice to hear about your scan too Kirsty

Really excited but mega nervous about our scan on Monday. Has anyone had photos of these early ones?
  • penguingirl
    penguingirl Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Options

Really excited but mega nervous about our scan on Monday. Has anyone had photos of these early ones?

We got a photo from our scan in the EPU. We were about 9 weeks I think. It's still on my fridge, next to a copy of our birth announcement, and it was my favourite scan photo and one of the best moments (probably the best) of our pregnancy
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad to hear you heard a heartbeat Sweet, do you think you ovulated earlier then or is it possible they are just wrong? I've heard of them being out in the early scans and more accurate at 12 weeks.

Nice to hear about your scan too Kirsty

Yes I got 2 scan photos. With my first I got 1 at the 9.5 weeks. Although only got 1 at my 20 week. Just depends on the sonographer. Quite inconsistent. Some places charge or you need to buy tokens, mine give them for free.

Good luck with the scan!! Well I didn't get my BFP until CD31 so maybe just later than I thought. Hopefully!
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    I got 12 emailed to us from yesterday and 8 printed off as part of the fee, they are currently in my handbag and I just keep staring at them. OH took a video of the heartbeat playing too which was amazing and has been listened to and shown to parents at least a hundred times so far!

Hope you get some good photos from your Monday scan Rachy
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure