We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Disappointing/weird/inappropriate christmas gifts

1…3334363839…43

Comments

  • Laurajo wrote: »
    What's that? I'm intrigued! I keep swapping the words round but it doesn't get any better...

    female dog fist, a huge sex toy
  • Oh god, how I wish I hadn't just googled that!!!

    Very funny though, you'll have to get her back next year!
  • Laurajo wrote: »
    Oh god, how I wish I hadn't just googled that!!!

    Very funny though, you'll have to get her back next year!

    its her birthday next month, have got my thinking cap on.

    I did leave the fist on her bed when her friends came round x
  • omg I just googled that and the Amazon listing came up. One review, one star, complaining it's too small! lol
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]I am a long term poster using an alter ego for debts and anything where I might mention relationship problems or ex. I hope you understand :o
    LBM 08/03/11. Debts Family member [STRIKE]£1600[/STRIKE], HMRC NI £324.AA [STRIKE]137.45[/STRIKE]. Halifax credit card (debt sold to Arrow Global)[STRIKE]673.49[/STRIKE]Mystery CCJ £252 Santander overdraft £[STRIKE]239[/STRIKE] £0 .
  • Girlzmum
    Girlzmum Posts: 539 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    a !!!!! fist of my sd

    OMG!!! Are you very close to her?:rotfl:
    Norn Iron Club member 273:beer:
  • For my birthday from my (ex) BIL, a pickled baby shark in a test tube. :(
  • For my birthday from my (ex) BIL, a pickled baby shark in a test tube. :(


    Are you related by marriage then to Damien Hirst ? Could be worth a fortune chuckle !!
    Spelling courtesy of the whims of auto correct...


    Pet Peeves.... queues, vain people and hypocrites ..not necessarily in that order.
  • kboss2010
    kboss2010 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I got a bright pink leopard print onesie... I have never worn pink or leopard print in my life lol!

    A few years ago my OH spent a fortune on buying me a surround sound system and DVD player - I think it was more for him than me lol. Maybe it's karma for me buying my mum a gift that came with a teddy bear I liked the look of when I was 6!
    “I want to be a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum'Coz how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?" ~ Dr A. TappingI'm finding my way back to sanity again... but I don't really know what I'm gonna do when I get there~ LifehouseWhat’s fur ye will make go by ye… but also what’s not fur ye, ye can jist scroll on by!
  • Girlzmum wrote: »
    OMG!!! Are you very close to her?:rotfl:

    I have only known her a year but yes we are close, more like friends in a lot of ways she is only 12 years younger than me
  • omg I just googled that and the Amazon listing came up. One review, one star, complaining it's too small! lol

    OMG really? the thing is HUGE
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.