We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2014

1…212213215217218…360

Comments

  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,772
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    edited 9 July 2014 at 8:00PM
    Mama Mia at Trop has just gone on travelzoo. Had been waiting for it

    http://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/las-vegas/

    Some great seats available at good prices, have just booked ours for Aug, saw it when it was at mandalay bay it was very good back then
  • doodle_bug
    doodle_bug Posts: 307
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    EDEAL54 will get some good rates at The Southpoint
  • ndwalker
    ndwalker Posts: 16 Forumite
    Hi Everyone,
    I think I saw on here recently that when reserving your Virgin seats you can do it from 8am in the morning. Can someone advise if this is right?
    Thanks.
    If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always get so....this year I'm going to do things differently!
  • Wammer
    Wammer Posts: 1,060
    Tenth Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes that is what has been mentioned as working.
  • martyn187
    martyn187 Posts: 40 Forumite
    ndwalker wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    I think I saw on here recently that when reserving your Virgin seats you can do it from 8am in the morning. Can someone advise if this is right?
    Thanks.

    Yep Virgin confirmed that on their Facebook page when asked.
  • Hovis91
    Hovis91 Posts: 285
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I booked my seats with Virgin last week at 8.00am even though we were at 60 days 5 hours.
    Also we had the pick of the plane as no one else had selected anything!!
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ndwalker wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    I think I saw on here recently that when reserving your Virgin seats you can do it from 8am in the morning. Can someone advise if this is right?
    Thanks.

    The servers are located west Coast USA so it's 8am UK time when the option becomes available
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,113
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I booked my seats 60 days before at 8:01
    :D
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,113
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Showing this photo really makes me miss Vegas! :(:(
    Took a while collecting these mind, and cost me a bomb losing in each one !! :D:D

    We had 3 winning casinos, Monte Carlo, Excalibur & Binions.....
    Vegas_CHips_zpsb1123c8f.jpg
  • ndwalker
    ndwalker Posts: 16 Forumite
    ndwalker wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    I think I saw on here recently that when reserving your Virgin seats you can do it from 8am in the morning. Can someone advise if this is right?
    Thanks.


    Thanks everyone for the replies I best set my alarm for 7:59am on Saturday morning. Does anyone know can you book into the bubble as part of economy/.
    If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always get so....this year I'm going to do things differently!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.