September's Step-Up!!!

Options
1727374757678»

Comments

• Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Having a bad day, pulled my back out so getting it reset later more expense but in so much pain can't walk.

Anyway looks as if just come in under my food budget 118.80/120 thought I would never spend that much this made me realise how much I spend on food to be honest, lot of wine in that which is still in my wine rack thanks for AFD 23 Wow impressed myself with that one. SFD 18
    Petrol went badly, had problems 80.09/50 OOPS

Kat stunned by the extra you have paid off. Paid an extra 257.00 off today would have been more but my back problems.

See you on the darkside folks
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
  • NinjaSavingKat
    Options
    Calling14 wrote: »
    Kat stunned by the extra you have paid off. Paid an extra 257.00 off today would have been more but my back problems.

I have to lead by example or there is no point to all this!

Hope you're back gets better soon. :o
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • LoveaDove
    Options
    Last day of September- Yikes! :eek:

18/18 Sfds *dances* :j
    30/30- Afd - I didn't really have this as a focus as I so rarely drink, but still a win!
    ?/12 Exercise- completely lost track of this... not sure where I got to. Once I am debt-free I will be re-joining my zumba & street dance classes which I sacrificed along my debt-free mission to free up moolah. Look forward to taking them on again in a couple of months!
    £85.19/ £80- Fuel (pah!)

calling14 -Sorry to hear about your back- how awful!! Hope you're feeling better very soon!!

See y'all on the morrow of our next mission!!!

*Over and Out* :cool:
    :coffee:
    *Do More of What Makes You Happy*
  • Bublin1
    Bublin1 Posts: 724 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    A total of 10 NSDs. Better than I thought I'd do and still have £20 spare - this includes buying a Samsung 7" tablet!!
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
  • Happybeingme
    Options
    Final check in.......

17 sfd ~ still pleased with this even though I didn't get to 18.
    Food and misc spends were (just!) under budget :)
  • Superdopsa
    Options
    Evening all. Checking in on the last day of September with an SFD. I have managed 9 SFDs in total.

At least I know for next month where I need to improve with my spending habits.

I will check in tomorrow with my totals for the new month.

Good luck everyone!
  • cottage_retreatist
    Options
    evening all!
    didn't manage the final SFD today but aiming for the max next month!

Just going over my online shop for where I could scrimp/drop down a brand to make savings!!!!!

:)
    See you all on the October board!!!
    I've got to go and work out some new recipes to mix things up a bit

xx

ps - did my 3 quid to Trussel Trust via their radio4 site after they did their piece on radio4 the other evening. Feeling v philanthropic - for a v good cause!
    Debts @ LBM (May 2013): £25,250.27 | Debt Free: May 2015 :j:j
  • NinjaSavingKat
    Options
    SEPTEMBER drawing to a close!!! See you on the other side!!!
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Moneymash
    Options
    Final check-in for me.

£3 Trussel Trust
    £120.74/£112.00 Food
    £45.95/£48.38 Misc
    30/30 AFD (must drink more)
    Exercise - nil

I still have lots of food left so I'm determined to be on budget next month, which starts in about 20 minutes!
    Debt-Free day 30th September 2014
  • chickadee
    chickadee Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My September ended like this:

SFD - 11/18
    Groceries - £258/£250
    Alcohol-Free - 26/26 (2 parties and a holiday)
    Exercise - 20/12
    Packed Lunch 20/16 (On hols part of month)
    Food Bank - 3/3

So it wasn't a success in all aspects but still an improvement on what it would have been.

I was away over the weekend and my DH, bless him, went shopping on Sunday for me. I wouldn't have bought quite as much as he did if I'd gone shopping myself but I do have full cupboards to start off the month with.

See you in October!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #8 £341.90
    Sealed Pot Challenge #9 £162.98
    Sealed Pot Challenge #10 £33.10
    Sealed Pot Challenge #11 Member #36
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts