We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• Torfoxwell
    Torfoxwell Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    OK so its gone back to the underwriters which have found a late payment on my default ? iv phoned experian but they said it does not get recorded like that..., there was a a mix up around December time that i can explain about a changed of date on my plan ,

am not so worried the underwriter said that hes not going to look at it now until after the bank holiday....

Why oh why !!! has anyone been in a similar situation?
    Quick Reply Thanks 0 Edit Post
  • MisterP123
    MisterP123 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    jm475 wrote: »
    Nice one!!! Well done!! :) Time to go for a drink eh? (or is the money being saved for the new place?) :)

Did you get that update on the MATS - or via email??

Well done!

Thanks.

Had an email off my broker as I was leaving work to say it had been approved. Checked on MATS and sure enough it was.

About quarter of an hour later had a text an email from Santander confirming the offer had been issued.

I bought Asda out of Stella on my way home........ So:beer:
  • donkids22
    donkids22 Posts: 281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I can join in

Offered accepted on house 31 march
    Filled in mortgage application 4 April
    valuation completed 11 April
    mortgage offer 13 April

Not sure how long we are got to go from here on.
    If you dream it can you do it????????
  • Jenkic20
    Jenkic20 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Mortgage offer made yesterday with Post Office/Bank of Ireland. :beer:

Saw broker on 20th March.
    Hard credit check made 22nd March and DIP received.
    Full application made approx 24th March.
    Valuation instructed 27th March.
    Couldn't get in to the property until 11th April (!).
    Mortgage offer made 13th April 09:28am - just in time for the bank holiday weekend. :cool:
  • hounsehunterftb
    Options
    *Edited*
    Hello guys!!

I am joining the queue for "Awaiting Mortgage Offer". I have a 10% deposit to pay and would be applying for the mortgage for the remaining amount.

Here is my timeline
    - March 13th 2017: Agreement in Principle (Principality Building Society)
    - April 1st 2017: Offer accepted on the house
    - April 5th 2017: Full application made through a broker. Money for valuation deducted from the account
    - April 10th 2017: In queue for the documentation to be assessed and would be done by end of day tomorrow. We will have an update if anything else is required.
    - April 13th 2017: Valuation/House Survey Booked!
    - April 13th 2017: Report received. Homebuyer report to us. Valuation exactly same as our offered price.

Awaiting to hear from lender now!

Hoping the lender got the same valuation amount as we got in home buyer survey and that they lend us with 10% deposit. Waiting game continues!! Now with a longggggg weekend
    Home buying yet again!! Fingers crossed!!
    ===============================
    3 years ago ==> Completed!! PROUD homeowner from now on! :beer::beer::beer::beer:
  • Lauralou79
    Lauralou79 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone experience with the NATWEST tracker? It's come up as on step 2 valuation, valuation instructed awaiting your survey report.
    We are having a seperate survey so will this stay at this stage until our survey is done and sent to them? Or just does this mean the valuation report?

Good news that it's progressed to that stage tho!
  • Lauralou79
    Lauralou79 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    **Update post**
    Viewed 1st April
    Offer accepted 3rd April
    Mortgage appointment 13th April
    Mortgage approved subject to valuation and valuation instructed 18th April

Natwest have worked fast considering it's been Easter for the 4 days after our appointment!
    Fingers crossed all goes well with the valuation.
  • Torfoxwell
    Torfoxwell Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Offer in the post for mine ☺
  • jm475
    jm475 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Full app submitted 10th.........feels like a year ago; are we still in 2017?

12.9 day wait acc to Santander.....today the site says they're now reviewing those submitted on 10th. Feel queasy...not the strongest history at all.

Hoping there's a particularly generous Santander person working late tonight :)
  • Social1973stew
    Options
    Waiting for offer - so stressful

Application Santander via broker made on 29/3/17
    Started new job 20/3/17 (permanent local authority) after a year of agency work and needed to wait on contract - evidence of 3 year employment contracts - new contract given also provide letter from employer that strong possibility contract will be extended more than 12 months also letter from previous contract agency about employability. Then provide p60 for last 2 years - requesting a payslip told can't until end of month as payroll closed for end of year can get emergency payment but no payslip. Finally sent to under writers on 14/3/17.
    We are porting our current mortgage 190k and increasing mortgage with 30% deposit - 995 credit rating (both) and earnings 105k (joint) - hoping my year of agency work has not affected us even though wages paid into our Santander account ��
    Struggling with process and if ERF was not 10k would be leaving fingers crossed �� anyone see any issues
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback