What game are you currently playing?

Options

Comments

• donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    started playing arkham city again and found it was even worse than i remember. so now its a choice between far cry 3 and battlefield 3 when it comes to which game i return to next.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I cant seem to stick to 1 game, currently im on the new AC Black Flag and its pretty good. Ive also started the new splinter cell game and also have GTA 5 to try and finish, forza and far cry 3.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    I cant seem to stick to 1 game, currently im on the new AC Black Flag and its pretty good. Ive also started the new splinter cell game and also have GTA 5 to try and finish, forza and far cry 3.
    theres many hours of gameplay in far cry 3. so if you dont stick with it once you start, it will take ages for you to finish.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    theres many hours of gameplay in far cry 3. so if you dont stick with it once you start, it will take ages for you to finish.

thanks but im well informed its a vast game, ill get back to it at some point.
  • Chickabiddybex
    Options
    I loved playing Far Cry 3. I got 2 recently for about £2.50 at CEX! :D

Fc3 is awesome, I have a tip though: liberate the outposts as you go along! Otherwise you end up making things way harder for yourself. Also: don't be afraid to not do the rock distract thing all the time. Sometimes gunfights are easier! Lastly: sniper rifle plus high ground equals massive advantage!
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • bluenoseam
    bluenoseam Posts: 4,612 Forumite
    Options
    I fear I'm getting drawn back into Football Manager again, but I guess I knew that was always destined to happen, a couple of months and it'll be out of my system again for a bit.

I also tried to get into AC3 earlier, just wasn't happening, unsure if it's just a timing thing or what but I'm about an hour into it now and it just doesn't have the same feel which drew me into the AC2 trilogy. I picked up Far Cry 2 the other day for a quid so I might give that a bash prior to attempting FC3, can't argue with a game for a pound!
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    I loved playing Far Cry 3. I got 2 recently for about £2.50 at CEX! :D

Fc3 is awesome, I have a tip though: liberate the outposts as you go along! Otherwise you end up making things way harder for yourself. Also: don't be afraid to not do the rock distract thing all the time. Sometimes gunfights are easier! Lastly: sniper rifle plus high ground equals massive advantage!
    yeah, good tips here. i did the outposts just to get the trophy. if you get 2 of them without being noticed you get another trophy as well. a good tip for when you do outposts is to release the caged animal if there is one in the outpost. it takes their attention and kills a few. obviously the main priority is to deactivate the alarm.
    hunting animals like the black panther etc is a good thing to do as well.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    bluenoseam wrote: »
    I fear I'm getting drawn back into Football Manager again, but I guess I knew that was always destined to happen, a couple of months and it'll be out of my system again for a bit.

I also tried to get into AC3 earlier, just wasn't happening, unsure if it's just a timing thing or what but I'm about an hour into it now and it just doesn't have the same feel which drew me into the AC2 trilogy. I picked up Far Cry 2 the other day for a quid so I might give that a bash prior to attempting FC3, can't argue with a game for a pound!
    personally i arent keen on fc2. thats just my opinion of course. the point i am making is if you dont like it also dont let it put you off fc3.
  • Chickabiddybex
    Options
    Yeah they're very different games! I was very surprised how different!
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • rachie_2011
    Options
    I'm still obsessed with GTAV Online... my OH isn't! Doh!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure