What game are you currently playing?

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• AlbiCat
    Options
    I'm currently playing (and will be for some time) Kerbal Space Program on PC. It's the best purchase I've made all year with regards to time to £ value. It's a space flight/program simulator where you design and build rockets or space planes with a modular system then try to fly them to the farthest reaches of a fictional solar system. It is very much a sandbox game but with some mission-based elements with more coming later in development. It is available in early access as it's still being developed at a cut-price. A purchase now is fairly cheap with all future updates at no extra cost. This means if it's something your interested in, get it now while it win't cost much as it's in a more than playable state.
    It has support from NASA as they have supplied a couple of missions and rocket parts and as it has realistic physics it has been dubbed as an edutainment title.

If this kind of game/simulator sounds like something you would be interested in then also check out Orbiter (available on PC). It is a realistic space flight simulator and is available completely free.

Both games mentioned have great modding communities that enable you to hugely expand the features and aesthetics.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    some of the pick ups are not there i am sure of it. i know you can think i am on the spot but where is it and it turns out to be in a cave below or a room above. on occasion this has proved to be impossible and the only conclusion is as a result of a glitch the pick up isnt there.

Yes Ive had the same too, theres a pickup on 1 island that I cant figure out how to get, thoguht it was on top of the building but no, thought maybe it was inside but cant get in so must be a cave underneath to get it but its a long way in land if it is a cave/tunnel.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just started Fallout 3 on xbox 360, i heard good things about it so i thought i would give it a try, at the moment i suck pretty badly at it.

Hope you enjoy it, Ive not got far myself but its good.

Myself have started playing Dishonoured as its free on the Xbox 360 if your a Gold subscriber.
  • tallyho88
    Options
    Flappy Bird
  • Sinhanada
    Sinhanada Posts: 497 Forumite
    Options
    Just finished Far Cry 3 - again and have now moved onto SSX for the PS3. Really wished they'd kept the two player mode, but the graphics and gameplay on single player are pretty good!

One day, I'll buy a full priced new game....one day...
  • Fridge03
    Fridge03 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just started Fallout 3 on xbox 360, i heard good things about it so i thought i would give it a try, at the moment i suck pretty badly at it.

My all time favourite game. The first game that actually made me speechless (in a good way) at points.

You have to invest some time in it, but the rewards are fantastic.
  • Ianh82
    Ianh82 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    wolfenstein in the ps4, best FPS i've played in ages and really good story. long game too, finished COD ghosts before this which i loved but this is far better.

when my main pc is back out of storage, i have got crysis 3 to finish and on ps4 got the following to play:

last of us
    battlefield 4
    infamous
    the remaining little bits of black flag - collecting all the loot and side missions
    continue playing injustice too.

loads of other pc games, FM14 etc etc
  • atrixblue.-MFR-.
    Options
    Nice little MMO to play is global agenda its free in the steam store for PC dot take a huge gaming machine to run it either! nice little mmo. play as recon medic robotic etc, loads of missions to do, level up your weaponry and such. kind of old game now but its still a free game and stop gap for game releases your waiting on ive just re downloaded it again after 2 years of wasting money on cod.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure