What game are you currently playing?

Options

Comments

• mttylad
    mttylad Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tonight I have a hot date with the lovely (almost naked) Lara croft in Tombraider Anniverssary that I picked up at the local flea market today for 50p.

Pwoooaaarrr, money well spent - I know how to show a woman a good time and flash the cash :):)
  • Hodge4ever
    Hodge4ever Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone quantify how long Far Cry 3 should take to finish, assuming I wanted to 100% it? 30 hours or more maybe?

I only have a few 360 games left to do before I can start using my X1; I've just started ACM but it's not not grabbing me (even for a £5 new with extra content) so it's either GTA V, Far Cry 3 or Max Payne 3
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hodge4ever wrote: »
    Can anyone quantify how long Far Cry 3 should take to finish, assuming I wanted to 100% it? 30 hours or more maybe?

I only have a few 360 games left to do before I can start using my X1; I've just started ACM but it's not not grabbing me (even for a £5 new with extra content) so it's either GTA V, Far Cry 3 or Max Payne 3
    sorry i didnt time myself. i just know its alot longer than most games. how good you are affects how long a game takes to do as well obviously. if you are one of those gamers who can dedicate many hours every day then it shouldnt take that long to finish.
  • Joe_Boy_1986
    Options
    Trying to juggle a number of games on a number of platforms (and failing)

Final Fantasy 7 on Steam
    Pokemon Y on 3DS
    Assassins Creed 4 on PS4

I'll never get there I fear
    Knowledge is a tool, and like all tools, its impact is in the hands of the user.
  • fozzeh
    fozzeh Posts: 994 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Hodge4ever wrote: »

Far Cry 3
    - Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 2/10 (Difficulty Poll)
    - Trophy Breakdown: 51 (1/2/10/38)
    - Offline Trophies: 51
    - Online Trophies: 0
    - Approximate Time to platinum: 25 hours
    - Missable Trophies: None
    - Glitched Trophies: 6 (all co-op trophies) Here We Come, Return to Sender, Rocking the Boat, Hide and Seek, Late Night Pick-up, Getting Even
    - Minimum Number of Playthroughs: 1
    - Cheat Codes Disable Trophies: No cheats

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/far-cry-3/guide/

I've just finished Sniper Elite. Really enjoyed it. Moving onto Saw 2 for some more trophies...then Rise of the Guardians, Mini Ninjas, CSI and The Walking Dead for 6 100%'s before the end of Feb!
  • mustang121
    Options
    Mass effect 3 and Super Mario both for the WII U
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Assassins Creed IV on PS4 is my main squeeze at the mo.
  • ITonyI
    ITonyI Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Was playing Assassin's Creed 4 on PC and really enjoying it until I hit a bug that prevents the game from progressing. Hope Ubi fix it, although from googling the issue it looks like something they broke in late December and still haven't fixed...
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What's the bug please? In case its made it into the PS4 version you see...

Cant search anything games-based while at work as games websites are blocked.
  • ITonyI
    ITonyI Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    RichL74 wrote: »
    What's the bug please? In case its made it into the PS4 version you see...

Cant search anything games-based while at work as games websites are blocked.

It's during sequence nine I think, so possible minor spoiler below...

It happens just as you start the mission in Africa as soon as you arrive in the Jackdaw. About 10 seconds after you are in control of the ship the .exe stops working on the PC version. I'm not sure how widespread the problem is, but I know it's not just me. There's an unofficial workaround at the moment, but it seems like a lot of faff for something that should just work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure