What game are you currently playing?

Options

Comments

• oreocookie
    Options
    I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni on the ps3, if you like Final Fantasy and Pokemon you will definitely enjoy this!
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ITonyI wrote: »
    It's during sequence nine I think, so possible minor spoiler below...

It happens just as you start the mission in Africa as soon as you arrive in the Jackdaw. About 10 seconds after you are in control of the ship the .exe stops working on the PC version. I'm not sure how widespread the problem is, but I know it's not just me. There's an unofficial workaround at the moment, but it seems like a lot of faff for something that should just work.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    Options
    oreocookie wrote: »
    I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni on the ps3, if you like Final Fantasy and Pokemon you will definitely enjoy this!

Prob the only game with a welsh sidekick with a lantern through his nose too.
  • oreocookie
    Options
    RichL74 wrote: »
    Prob the only game with a welsh sidekick with a lantern through his nose too.

Haha I love Drippy.

He did a really good interview a while back http://www.godisageek.com/2013/02/interview-voice-drippy-steffan-rhodri/
  • woody2234
    woody2234 Posts: 414 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well Im playing GTA 5 on and off and completed assas 3 and uncharted 3 and COD ghosts and MW3 all on single player campain in the last 2 weeks so ive ordered the last of us and thinking of epic mickey 2 and metal gear rising and thief
    Let them eat cake (Marie Antoinette 1765)
  • kronenbourg
    Options
    finally succumbed to temptation and ordered GTA5 for PS3 from game as it was only £19.99played a couple hours last night and whoa its damn good so far

also playing FM14 on the PC which isnt true to life as Man Utd are top of the league in the season i am playing
  • rinaric15
    Options
    Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper.

I can't get enough from these kinds of games and combining Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors together to make a cast of 130 characters is a dream come true for me. !

Turn off your brain, mash the attack button and just watch the soldiers get flung all over the place.
  • fozzeh
    fozzeh Posts: 994 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Saw 2...for some trophies. Quite droll but picks up. Just got a few to mop up now.
  • Percy1983
    Percy1983 Posts: 5,244 Forumite
    Options
    Now playing outlast, scary as hell.

Playing in 3D in the dark with the 7.1 turn up isn't helping.
    Have my first business premises (+4th business) 01/11/2017
    Quit day job to run 3 businesses 08/02/2017
    Started third business 25/06/2016
    Son born 13/09/2015
    Started a second business 03/08/2013
    Officially the owner of my own business since 13/01/2012
  • Chickabiddybex
    Options
    Just started Heavy Rain - It was so fun making that origami while it installed! GENIUS! Beats twiddling my thumbs!
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure