The Great 'granny In A Glovebox' Hunt

Options
123457»

Comments

• purrplepixx
    Options
    Just thought I would let you WOLVESINWALES know the shipping rates for private (marketplace) sellers on Amazon, they are fixed by Amazon so sellers can't inflate shipping costs like some ebayers do!

This link takes you to the shipping rate page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/3149611/ref=cs_hd_lp_2/026-7619749-6564404

Hope this helps!
  • wendytiggermad
    Options
    On this site somewhere there is links to sites that unlock your phone for free.Also there is a member of mse who can do it for you but i forget who it is.Anyone shed any light on this matter? I have actually used it to unlock one of my phones free.

Its drahcir or browntoa :) luvverly peeps ;)
    :T :A :T :A:T :A :T :A :T :A
  • wolvesinwales
    wolvesinwales Posts: 2,255 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just thought I would let you WOLVESINWALES know the shipping rates for private (marketplace) sellers on Amazon, they are fixed by Amazon so sellers can't inflate shipping costs like some ebayers do!

This link takes you to the shipping rate page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/3149611/ref=cs_hd_lp_2/026-7619749-6564404

Hope this helps!

Thanks, biggest problem i have got at the moment is the phone has not arrived despite a promised despatch date of 24/04. I have e mailed the seller with no response so looks like i have got to wait until 24/05 to lodge a complaint through Amazon. :(
    WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH……..
    Blimey what was that ?
    That was your life mate
    Oh I wasn’t quite ready can I have another go ?
    Sorry mate only one per person.
  • BNU_2
    BNU_2 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    Cheap Nokia 1100 on Virgin PAYG.

Please see my posting on the Mobile Telephone Board

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=53624
    :EasterBun
    [SIZE=-1]I can resist everything except temptation. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1] Oscar Wilde [/SIZE]
  • we had tmobile phones and when we hadn't used them for a while they reduced our balances to zero. so we won't be using them again! we are currently looking to change all 4 phones to another supplier and buy a 5th one for son.
  • jmp410
    jmp410 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Any new offer cheap and cheerful as most of these are last year.

many thank not quite a granny yet but thats all i use the phone for
  • rosebyanyothername
    Options
    i got a zte camera 3 g mobile for 19.99 payg last year october and it had ten pound top up and got 10 back from quidco. So in fact the phone was as good as free. Everone said it would be rubbish and i can report the phone is great no probs 3 service has been great i have dropped it thrown it and wet it and it still works as good as new. its a flip phone and i am well pleased so if u see a cheap little phone and you are not one of these who must have the new line every time try it you may be surprised how good they are. I also got one for both my sons and only wish i had got a spare one!!
    :j I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but am incapable of taking it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure