Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Topcashback Questions & Answers - Page 481

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Topcashback Questions & Answers

edited 27 October 2015 at 10:51AM in Shop but don't drop
4.8K replies 754.3K views

Replies

• POPPYOSCARPOPPYOSCAR Forumite
    14.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi TCB
    I made a purchase on Bank holiday mon for £67 with Pavers which tracked straightaway but the £2 bonus has not tracked.

This has happened to me a couple of times now.

I have screen shot of the activation confirmation.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone 
    Hope you are all doing well :smile:

@POPPYOSCAR - Bonuses should show within an estimated seven days from when your transaction tracks. 
    If you don't see a bonus after this time please drop email to [email protected] and we can take a closer look 

Best wishes 

Phil :smile:
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Penguin_Penguin_ Forumite
    323 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Morning!
    Quick question, does the estimated payable mean from the date the transaction got confirmed or the date of the original transaction?
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone 
    Hope you are all having a Fab Friday :smile:

@Penguin_ The estimated payable date is from the time the transaction tracks but as it is an estimate it may vary and should only be seen as a rough guide. If you are having any concerns about cashback please reach out to our team via support ticket and we can take a closer look

Best wishes 

Phil 
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • edited 7 September at 6:27PM
    Alisha2008Alisha2008 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 7 September at 6:27PM
    Hi, I have an account with top cashback and I have so money in there (can't remember how much, haven't checked in a while). I tried to log in but my password wasn't recognised. I clicked "forgotten password" but no email comes, and when I try to raise a support ticket the email bounces back... anyone knows what's going on? Have they gone bust??? I was planning to use them to book my next holiday with TUI.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone 

Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday :smile:
    @Alisha2008 If you could please email [email protected] and we can take a closer look to help get you back up and running 

Best wishes 

Phil 
    14.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone 

@POPPYOSCAR - Bonuses should show within an estimated seven days from when your transaction tracks. 
    If you don't see a bonus after this time please drop email to [email protected] and we can take a closer look 

Best wishes 

It is still not showing

I have emailed again together with a screenshot of  my activation of the bonus.
  • chicochico Forumite
    136 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Phil

Can you please advise me regarding a transaction on which I have made several enquiries within my TCB account.

I took a broadband contract in January 2020 as a new customer.

TCB tracked that purchase using the name of the TV side of that merchant, labelling it as "faster paying".

I asked TCB in April 2020 regarding the cashback because it was due, being "faster paying", but was told that the merchant only used the TV name against that transaction for its own reasons, the broadband side needed 6 months validation.

I therefore left it until August 2020, well after the 6 months validation period, before asking TCB why the transaction was still showing as pending rather than being progressed to confirmed, etc.

I was told on 10 August: "We are just waiting on update from the retailer and their network, we can't advise on when this will progress".

When I next logged into TCB on 7 September, I was surprised to find the transaction status had been changed to "declined by the retailer", without any reason from the retailer.

Also, despite the fact that I had been asking TCB regarding this cashback on several occasions from April 2020 up to August 2020, TCB did not email to inform me that the retailer had declined the cashback.

I tried to enter a cashback claim, but the system would not allow any claim to be submitted, with a message that included a possible reason "Was your click more than 100 days ago?"

Can you please let me know when the merchant declined the cashback and what reason the merchant gave, and advise me as to how to submit a claim for this cashback?

Thank you.

• chicochico Forumite
    136 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    chico said:
    Phil

Can you please advise me regarding a transaction on which I have made several enquiries within my TCB account.

I took a broadband contract in January 2020 as a new customer.

TCB tracked that purchase using the name of the TV side of that merchant, labelling it as "faster paying".

I asked TCB in April 2020 regarding the cashback because it was due, being "faster paying", but was told that the merchant only used the TV name against that transaction for its own reasons, the broadband side needed 6 months validation.

I therefore left it until August 2020, well after the 6 months validation period, before asking TCB why the transaction was still showing as pending rather than being progressed to confirmed, etc.

I was told on 10 August: "We are just waiting on update from the retailer and their network, we can't advise on when this will progress".

When I next logged into TCB on 7 September, I was surprised to find the transaction status had been changed to "declined by the retailer", without any reason from the retailer.

Also, despite the fact that I had been asking TCB regarding this cashback on several occasions from April 2020 up to August 2020, TCB did not email to inform me that the retailer had declined the cashback.

I tried to enter a cashback claim, but the system would not allow any claim to be submitted, with a message that included a possible reason "Was your click more than 100 days ago?"

Can you please let me know when the merchant declined the cashback and what reason the merchant gave, and advise me as to how to submit a claim for this cashback?

Thank you.

Hi Phil,
    Thank you for your swift action to lift the time limit for making a claim for the above cashback.
    I have entered the claim information for submission to the merchant's network, and will await the merchant's decision.
    Thanks again.

14.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone 

Best wishes 

It is still not showing

I have emailed again together with a screenshot of  my activation of the bonus.
    Hi Phil TCB
    Thank you for sorting out for me.

Much appreciated.