Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi PhilTCB

All sorted out now. Thank you for your help.
  • retepetsir
    retepetsir Posts: 1,236 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi
    I applied for the recent Confused.com cashback of £30 and followed all of the appropriate steps. Seeing that it didn't track properly, I have just raised a claim via TCB.

However, I've now received a response to say that it is being 'put in ice' until October? Why?!

This isn't a rare occurrence as a friend also recently went for this offer and had the same response. Please can you look into this and sort it out? I see the offer is still available. If they are not tracking properly/not going through then they really shouldn't be advertised or offered.

Thank you

The Great Declutter Challenge - £876 :)

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone 
    Hope you are all having a terrific Thursday :smile:

@retepetsir The On Ice validation period is something that a retailer and network would ask for. This would need to pass before a claim can be looked into and be reviewed so if we were to submit a claim before this validation period has passed we would receive a decline response. I have also checked wider tracking and I am unable to see any issues with many members being able to see this track along with seeing progress. To help with tracking we would advise to make sure all browser data is cleared before clicking to our site and check for any adblockers or extensions that may hinder tracking to disable them. 

Best wishes 
    Phil 
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • martinbuckley
    martinbuckley Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I joined Craft Gin Club on a quarterly subscription via TCB (11.55%) and shelled out £40 for a box of Gin, some mixers and nibbles.  I didn't enjoy it.  The cashback tracked fine, but was declined a week after I cancelled my subscription.

Options
    Hey everyone 
    Hope you all had a great start to the week :smile:

@Martinbuckley I am sorry you had this experience with cashback. For some subscription purchases members would need to allow the subscription to completely pass before the cashback is given to us. If you could please reach out to us at mse@topcashback.co.uk we can take a closer look for you and see if we can dispute this further

Best wishes 

Phil 
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 July 2020 at 3:25PM
    Options
    Heads up for anyone using Moneysupermarket.com for energy switch.
    They will only pay for one switch per calendar year. In the T & C's. Just discovered after doing switch for my mother and having cashback refused

TCB, I and I think everyone would be horrified / disgusted  if Moneysupermarket  are still pocketing the fee from the supplier. Do any other switching companies have such a restriction, Looked at USwitch & couldn't see one.

Maybe just give them a very wide berth?
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
    Options
    Hi all, 
    I hope that you're having a good weekend. 

@steve1500 We do make sure to include this kind of information on the Terms and Conditions of each retailer page on our site. It is important to read through these to make sure that your planned purchase will be eligible to receive cashback. If any other company will only allow one switch per year then it will be mentioned in the T&Cs on their page. 

Best wishes, 
    Charlotte
  • POPPYOSCAR
    edited 31 July 2020 at 6:44AM
    Options
    Hi TCB
    I activated the £3 bonus and then made a purchase on 29th July with Superdrug.
    The purchase has tracked but not the bonus?
    How long should it take for the bonus to show on my account please?
    Thank you.
    Options
    Hi everyone, 
    I hope you're all doing well. 

@POPPYOSCAR If you send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk then we will check your transaction and add in this bonus for you if it has not tracked properly. 

Best wishes, 
    Charlotte
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Hi everyone, 
    I hope you're all doing well. 

@POPPYOSCAR If you send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk then we will check your transaction and add in this bonus for you if it has not tracked properly. 

Best wishes, 
    Charlotte
    Thank you Charlotte

I have emailed you as requested.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills