Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• faerielight
    Options
    I just signed up as I found an offer for new customers to but a Look Fantastic beauty box and then you guys will put the £15 back into my top cashback account. Can you tell me how long will it take to reimburse me please?
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Friday has quickly come around hasn't it?

@Carh – I have replied to your email. I hope you find it useful.

@terafarma - I do totally understand transactions that don’t track can be disappointing and frustrating. If we could force a transaction to track trust me we certainly would, but unfortunately this does all rely on cookies on your device and the merchant and their network tracking your purchase from clicking our link to purchasing the product. As you have said that this has only started fairly recently it sounds like it could be a recent update to your device, web browser, firewall or anti-virus that is leading to tracking issues. Therefore, as well as clearing your cookies and cache before logging in to make a purchase and disabling ad blockers you may consider trying different settings to see if this helps you and your transactions track.

I do truly hope that soon you find that more of your transactions start to track as we would hope.

@faerielight – Thank you for deciding to join up! I hope you enjoy earning cashback with us. Transactions can take 7 days to track but if it doesn’t please do let me know and I can help you out further. Your transaction can track at a lower amount for 14 working days after the offer has ended but once this time has passed the cashback amount should correct to £15 for you.

I do hope this helps everyone and that you all have a fantastic weekend!

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • jolester
    Options
    Do I take it the Topcashback site is still down and it's not just me that can't access it?!
  • Fletchasketch
    Options
    I can access it :)
    May'18 DEBT FREE!

£6025 PB's: £1427 Nutmeg Pot: £51'174 Company Shares £512.09 InvestEngine £8.21 Freetrade £569.46 Stake
    £2457.92 TCB.
  • Fletchasketch
    Options
    Hello,

I have a claim with Top Cashback which has now been outstanding since October 2014. It was for a hotel booking with Accor which they accidentailly cancelled and then reinstated. TCB have sent over the same message each time I chase it up- just that they are waiting for a response from the merchant. It's getting a bit ridiculous now! Please could this be looked into, rep?

Thanks,

My order number is I7E-29X1 and it was raised on 15th October if that helps.
    May'18 DEBT FREE!

£6025 PB's: £1427 Nutmeg Pot: £51'174 Company Shares £512.09 InvestEngine £8.21 Freetrade £569.46 Stake
    £2457.92 TCB.
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend:)

@Fletchasketch I'm sorry to hear that your claim is still outstanding for you. Could you please confirm if you have completed the stay for the booking that you are claiming for? Hotel merchants will not normally payout cashback until the stay date has been completed or they will not let us query a claim until after this time either. Once we have this we can then look into this further for you.

@jolester I'm sorry that you have not been able to sign in to your account, we have been experiencing some issues with our site and this is causing some issues with login. If you are still experiencing this issue then please could you send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

I do hope that this helps :)

Best wishes,
    Anne-Marie
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Terra farma, I have just seen your post and agree completely. NONE of my purchases have tracked in the last 3-4 months and I have 8 claims. Despite TCB saying not to contact the company, I have done so already with a couple and recently, another wanted a review on Trustpilot so I mentioned that the cashback issue was tainting their sales. They replied that the cashback is PURELY with the cashback company, and NOT the supplier, as did the other companies. So TCB, I do not see how you can blame any company and say that you are submitting the claim to them because nothing has been paid. The last company who submitted the survey have said that no tracking had ever come back to them for my purchase and this was a promotional offer of 34.65% for their good and I spent a fair bit purely on the strength of this cashback,:eek: So I have been conned, no other way to say it.- TCB are not paying out, they blame cookies, other related parties, caches, not being cleared etc etc. It has all been DONE, TCB , and yet your cashback still does not register even though it stated it does on the little pop up message after clicking through and actually shows how much I have spent and the time and date when I check back to lodge a claim. So this is a big con.:( This never used to happen years ago, you paid up like clockwork and I do not see what has changed other than your system and excuses. I am sick to death of the money that is lost and I will never see, as no company will say they have received the request.:mad:
    Carh:A
  • white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,

I've sent you an email this afternoon regarding my Sheilas Wheels Amazon Vouchers and also My Co-op Car Insurance cashback status. Hope you get time to have a look and revert back to me.
    Thanks/Sarah
  • Fletchasketch
    Options
    Hello, yes the stay was in September 2014. All other claims with Accor have processed normally. Thanks for your help!
    May'18 DEBT FREE!

£2457.92 TCB.
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

@carh – I am sorry you have had issues with your transactions tracking onto your account. The way cashback works is once you have clicked through TopCashback you are directed through the Affiliate network for that merchant. The affiliate network would then track any transactions you make and pass this on to us. Once we have received this we will track it directly onto your earnings page.
    This can sometimes go wrong and the only way we are able to get it to track is through the claims process where the Claims team will do their best to get it added to your account for you. We do not advise members to buy a product on the basis of cashback as we can never guarantee it. We can only pass it onto our members once the merchant has paid us. We do ask members to clear their cookies and cache, as well as disabling any adblockers they have installed, as they can affect the way the affiliate network tracks your transactions.
    I am sorry that you are having issues with tracking on your account. I do hope your claims go onto be successful and your tracking does improve. We are always looking into ways to improve how transactions track onto our member’s accounts and we will continue to do so.

@White*Star - I have now replied to your email for you. Once you get back to us I can look into getting this resolved for you. I have also replied about your Co-operative transaction.

@Fletchasketch- Thank you for confirming this. I would have expected this to have progressed after your stay was completed. Can I kindly ask you to send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk and I will be able to take a closer look into this for you.

I do hope this helps everyone and you all have a good week.

Best Wishes,
    Steven
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback