Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 September 2015 at 10:25AM
    Options
    Just logged on to my TCB account, the page has gone blank with the following error message, what does that mean please??

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

It happens on both Mac and PC, Chrome, Safari and Windows Edge, honestly!!!!
  • BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 September 2015 at 10:43AM
    Options
    Just clicked REFRESH and this is what I get now…

Sorry, we're currently undergoing maintenance. Hopefully this will be complete soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. TopCashBack

TCB, you are really having a laugh here :mad:
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Yep .TopCashBack made me crazy last time and I almost wanted to give up.
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
  • BartyBoy
    Options
    it seems its back on now, just made it in time for a 24% off purchase on the BHS website, very stressful honestly! :(
  • minislim
    minislim Posts: 357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    what is going on with the National lottery cashback that i applied for on the 5th june.
    it should be £10.50 and stated it would be four weeks to be confirmed.

its now 14 weeks and all thats on there is a message saying..

"The Estimated Payable Speed is based on the average time taken for previous transactions to become Payable. It can take longer in some cases, as we need to wait until the merchant passes the cashback onto us. We apologise if yours is taking longer than expected, but please be assured that as soon as we receive this, it will be reflected in your account."

that appeared just after the 4th week
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the middle of the week!

@HouseOfPat – I am sorry to hear that one of your transactions has not progressed as quickly as the other. Merchants do pay for cashback in batches and sometimes even transactions made close to each other can be paid for in different batches. Therefore, can you kindly allow for your transaction to progress further? I can assure you the cashback network will chase up outstanding payments and get the money to us as soon as possible.

@JAG – Unfortunately this is not something we are looking to implement in the near future. However, I will certainly pass your comments for consideration as we do want our members to have the best experience possible and we do love hearing suggestions from members on how we can further improve our site experience.

@BartyBoy and @wyatte - I am really sorry that you experienced issues with the site earlier. We were doing a bit of maintenance behind the scenes and this did impact the site for a short of period. I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time. I can assure you our Tech Team made the site live again as soon as they could.

@minislim – I am sorry that your National Lottery cashback has not progressed. If you could kindly email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk I will happily check up on this transaction for you.

I hope this helps everyone and that you enjoy Bake Off tonight!

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    TCB, can you explain why I have had to submit yet ANOTHER claim on untracked cashback , and even on the claim form, your actual cashback amount showing is totally different to that offered on a special deal email I git? This was for Zipvit. Deal was from 4th -5th Sept, deal ended at 11am on 5th. The offer was 34.65 % cashback. I placed my order 4th Sept at 15.31. On the claim form , your new customer deal only says 33%. So already this is wrong. What the hell is going on. I have nbeen complaining to you lot for over a year..things start to improve and now we are right back where we were with spurious cashback amounts being offered and 8 CLAIMS outstanding. I give up, you should not even be running this if this is how it goes
    Carh:A
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi @Carh,

I am really sorry to hear that your recent transaction has gone untracked. I will certainly be more than happy to look into why the rate you believe was showing is not available on the claims form. All I need you to do is send an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk and include the transaction date of your purchase. I will certainly then take a closer look into this for you.

When transactions don't track I do understand it can be frustrating and we never like to see it happen as it can take a little while to find out a final decision from the cashback network. Unfortunately as a cashback site we can't prevent a transaction from going untracked as this does depend on the cookies on your device. If you are clearing your cookies and cache before logging in and disabling ad blockers and still having a lot of transactions not tracking I would suggest you could try using an alternative web browser or if possible a different device to see if that helps you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    I have emailed you with all the info and attachments Matt, thank you
    Carh:A
  • terafarma
    Options
    I have just about given up on Topcashack. Purchases dont automatically register in account overview. Have to put in claims for all cashback claims that take forever to become payable. Time was when making purchases and claiming through Topcashback was a breeze and stress free, cant say the same of my experiences in recent times though.That is me speaking as an old loyal user of the site. I'm at this point seriously thinking of going to the other side (Quidco), albeit reluctantly. I do hope that things will improve from what they currently are.

Topcashback profile name is Holymonk.

Thank you.
    Money is like a bird.....if mishandled, will simply fly away....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback