Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• carpetseller
    Options
    I made 3 "Beat My Price Demand" to bespoke offers all 3 tracked and are payable at 80p not the £2.00 as advertised. I have raised a claim for all 3 but I keep being told you need more information, and I keep telling you as there is no more information to give you for a "Beat My Price Demand" as no information is generated for a "Beat My Price Demand" as all 3 already tracked within your system why can you not go back into your system and check it out.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey @legendkiller2k8 and @carpetseller

@legendkiller2k8 - I do hope we have some offers that you can take advantage of via our Snap and Save offers :)

@carpetseller - When a claim is lodged, we not only need to query why the amount is lower than expected, but also the transaction that took place itself. Therefore our Claims Team need some personal information like quote number, email address used to generate the quote etc. I do hope this clears this up but if you have any further queries please do let me know.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Helpmeoutofthismess
    Options
    Hi, I placed an existing sky customer order for Sky fibre broadband last night but they are saying I have to call them to confirm some details apparently. I take it if I call them then my cash back will be declined?

H
  • BlueEyedGirl
    Options
    I have a question. I signed up to Paddy Power Betting back in April, it didn't track so I opened a case. 4 months have passed now and I have still not had the promised £20 for signing up. What's the deal?
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!

@Helpmeoutofthismess - If you rang them up and didn’t manage to complete the order online this does mean you won’t be eligible for cashback unfortunately. What you could do is ring them up, ask what the issue was and then ask them if it is something they can sort so you can purchase online.

@BlueEyedGirl – When a claim is needed it does mean that we are not in-line to get the cashback expected. We can often query this decision which is why we ask members to lodge a claim. It is worth remembering when you click a link on a cashback site it does not guarantee you the cashback amount. Instead it gives you the opportunity to earn the commission for you making the purchase, rather than another site or search engine getting the commission. I will certainly check on the progress of your claim for you if you could send me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk .

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • BlueEyedGirl
    Options

@BlueEyedGirl – When a claim is needed it does mean that we are not in-line to get the cashback expected. We can often query this decision which is why we ask members to lodge a claim. It is worth remembering when you click a link on a cashback site it does not guarantee you the cashback amount. Instead it gives you the opportunity to earn the commission for you making the purchase, rather than another site or search engine getting the commission. I will certainly check on the progress of your claim for you if you could send me an email to [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] .

Thank you Matt for your quick response. I have a claim open. I shall allow it a few more months and if nothing I will email you then.
  • welshlad
    Options
    What's going on with the Topcashback website? It's been very temperamental the last couple of days with pages not loading and errors popping up. Now I can't get on it at all!!
    Options
    Hi BlueEyedGirl and Welshlad,

@BlueEyedGirl - No worries at all and thank you for bearing with us while we try and resolve your claim :)

@welshlad - Yesterday we did perform some planned maintenance and so I am sorry for any inconvenience caused during then. This morning we have experienced some issues with the stability of our site and I can assure you our Tech Team will investigate what the cause was and what can be changed to reduce the chance of it happening in the future.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • houseofpat
    Options
    I applied for A Coop current account on 2nd April for myself and on 3rd April I used another browser to click through for my husband to open one as well.

Both transactions confirmed at £40.40 however the transaction from the 3rd April went to payable weeks ago but the transaction from the 2nd April isn't payable yet.

My username is houseofcash.
    Can you please have a look at this for me.
    Thank you.
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are there any plans to be able to split one merchant cashback payment if it is for more than £50, so you can have the payout in Tesco Clubcard points?

Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure