GUIDE: What does UNLIMITED really mean?

Comments

• ZhugeEX
    ZhugeEX Posts: 1,163 Forumite
    SimonSays wrote: »
    You may have some knowledge but not enough to be the almighty ruler.

Never said I was.
  • You imply it.

Either post this proof re giffgaff or delete the 1gb/hour as its not true.
  • ZhugeEX
    Do you work for giff gaff?

Funny how you agreed with me that 50GB was excessive and the guy got cut off. (FYI he was using over 1GB an hour which is what threw him up on Giff Gaffs systems as potential tethering/abuse). That's the reason the guy got cut off.

Giff Gaff is not a truly unlimited package. They will cut you off for excessive use.
  • cookie365
    cookie365 Posts: 1,809 Forumite
    ZhugeEX wrote: »
    No.

I have access to data that public don't have access to.
    If you're not going to share this mystery data, then I'm discounting anything you assert that relies on it.
  • ZhugeEX
    Fair enough. You guys don't have to believe me.

I just made this thread to help others.
  • cookie365 wrote: »
    If you're not going to share this mystery data, then I'm discounting anything you assert that relies on it.

Unfortunately as in many walks of life there are at times people who have access to information that others do not. For people to post exactly were they have obtained this information would lead that source to stop supplying the information.
    As has been said you can make up your own mind to take account of information posted by any user or discard it as worthless and as you do not know which of ZhugeEX posts rely on it you have no need to read any of his posts. :D
    Personally I know a lot of information that is not available to the public from the 3 industries I am involved in but would never bother posting because of the agro it can cause me :(.
  • groovyb
    groovyb Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi everybody!
    Three have changed their phone tariffs, can somebody update the top post please?

The One Plan is available as sim only and still includes all you can eat data/tethering

Phone tariffs now have all you can eat texts. Sim only is still 5000 texts (as advertised)

All you can eat minutes available, plus free 0800/0500/0808 calls on all phone plans.

All you can eat data is still available.

Tethering is included in all phone plans, comes out of data package and the all you can eat data caps tethering at 2gb, options to purchase add on 1gb when you run out.

:)
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    when u say for ee other does that mean no fair use policy or not
    What goes around-comes around
  • ZhugeEX
    when u say for ee other does that mean no fair use policy or not

There is one, it's mentioned in the brackets next to other.
  • yup... should be sticky... relevant... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure