Ask Primus a Question

Options

Comments

• Hi LisaLJ,

If you could send an email to onlineteam@newcalltelecom.co.uk

Many Thanks,
    Jo
  • Hi annhan,

I am glad we have managed to come to an arrangement you are happy with.

Many Thanks,
    Jo
  • LisaLJ
    LisaLJ Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    I'd just like to say that Jo has also helped resolve my query and very quickly too. If only all corporations were as good in their customer relations! Thanks again Jo :)
    It's taken me a lifetime to start looking after my money and now I'm addicted to doing it! :cool2:
  • Tight_Fist
    Tight_Fist Posts: 408 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I'm trying to find out how much notice (if any) that i am required to give Primus as i want to change my phone provider? I am not under contract as this finished 8 mths ago.
    I see Primus advertise that a switch takes less than 2 weeks so I assume that this would be plenty of time? If I don't give notice could I be charged anything?
  • dumbo
    dumbo Posts: 167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    I am unable toa access my online bill, I can log in to primus home pages but cannot get onto ebilling section
  • Hi Tight Fist,

We normally ask all of our customers to give 30 days notice to leave our services, if you could send me an email with your account details and your MSE username and I can have a check into this further for you.

dumbo,

If you could also send me an email with your details and I can have a look into this to see what we can do to get you onto the ebilling system.

Kind Regards,
    Jo
  • lilpunkkitty
    lilpunkkitty Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Hi jo,
    I was with Primus for a few months, the service started off ok- no problems but after a while my internet kept loosing connection, it was constantly on and off, so I contact Primus who basically gave me the answer everything is ok our end and wasn't helpful at all, this still continued, I also then sent an email asking why I hadn't had a bill since October 2012, I could log in etc but it would only tke me to October 2012 yet we was in April 2013, again I had no help what so ever as I didn't even have a reply then after 3 times I was told they didn't know why, so fed up of the crappy service I was having with my internet I left Primus and explained to the guy on the phone the problems i had etc and that I wasn't happy, The next thing I know I have a letter saying need to make a payment of over £200 which i don't know why as I have been paying my bill each month as my bank statement will prove but I refuse to pay a big payment for a service that well sucked basically
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi jo,
    I was with Primus for a few months, , The next thing I know I have a letter saying need to make a payment of over £200 which i don't know why as I have been paying my bill each month as my bank statement will prove but I refuse to pay a big payment for a service that well sucked basically

Did you not sign up for an initial 12 month contract?
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • lilpunkkitty
    lilpunkkitty Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    probably but even so i was paying my bill on time each month for internet which didn't work most of the time
  • Hi lilpunkkitty,

Sorry to sound a bit like a broken record but if you could send me an email with your account number and your MSE username and I can have a look into this to make sure everything is as it should be on your account.

Kind Regards,
    Jo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family