Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 3

Comments

• fluffysox
    fluffysox Posts: 1,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I take my pregnancy multivitamin tablet just after eating evening meal as it says on them to take with food.

Lovely new thread :)
    I would love to join list but I'm not sure of due date as I had only had withdraw bleed from pill no actual periods to calculate from. I know I conceived in January but not sure when. I took a digi test which narrowed it down to a couple of weeks so I think I'm about 7 weeks now. My scan is March 26th so until then I've been happy to just estimate as October. However my brother's birthday is on the 10/10 so for no reason other than that perhaps I shall pick that as a reasonable estimate for now. :p
    2016 MFW OPd £2000, 2015 MFW OPd 3000 then bought new bigger house with bigger mortgage.
    MFW OPd 2014 £2000 2013 £9700 2012 £2848.39 2011 £2509.58 2010 £11000 2009 £112002008 £4939 :D
    Beautiful boys born May 2011 and October 2013 :)
  • fluffysox
    fluffysox Posts: 1,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Courgette I remember the waves caused when the first one of these threads was opened. I was newly pregnant with my first and was grateful not to be mixed in the main pregnancy thread with people wishing their babies would come out soon and choosing bits to buy etc. Its not the same as what ladies are feeling in the first 12 weeks, often pregnancy is still secret, women are just hoping it continues to progress and there's the nausea to cope with. Well done for starting it. And Congrats on your own pregnancy- I followed your last with gherkin :)
    Pigpen I remember you too! btw did i miss something? what was your little one wearing? was it a big sis t-shirt or something? My DH has always said men don't understand hints lol
    2016 MFW OPd £2000, 2015 MFW OPd 3000 then bought new bigger house with bigger mortgage.
    MFW OPd 2014 £2000 2013 £9700 2012 £2848.39 2011 £2509.58 2010 £11000 2009 £112002008 £4939 :D
    Beautiful boys born May 2011 and October 2013 :)
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 40,916
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    fluffysox wrote: »
    Pigpen I remember you too! btw did i miss something? what was your little one wearing? was it a big sis t-shirt or something? My DH has always said men don't understand hints lol

Yes, it was the one Squeak wore when I was first pg with Dot... he got it then. I don't have a 'bump' top.. hmm.. I'll get creative.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • evening all :)

happy new thread

going by y dates i should be due 3rd November, 1st midwife appointment 12th March :)

now to catch up on what ive missed and attempt to get some sleep

Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • TTC40
    TTC40 Posts: 1,056 Forumite
    Hi all

Glad to be on the thread from the beginning.

My (unconfirmed) date is 30 October. First available midwife appt 18 march.

I'm have a (private) scan on Sat when I think I will be 5 + 4. Not expecting much from it other than to know the sac is in the right place.

Did digi yesterday which showed 3+ which was reassuring that the right things have happened in the last week.

I'm going to be away in a small ski resort around my 7 week point. Any tips on what I may need to take - very limited shops. Thinking about pads in case of spotting, dry biscuits in case of sickness - other ideas? I would rather take with me than try & source when there. Obviously I will be hoping not to need these things as I will be having a perfect & easy pg - a girl can hope !
  • mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    TTC40 wrote: »
    Hi all

Glad to be on the thread from the beginning.

My (unconfirmed) date is 30 October. First available midwife appt 18 march.

I'm have a (private) scan on Sat when I think I will be 5 + 4. Not expecting much from it other than to know the sac is in the right place.

Did digi yesterday which showed 3+ which was reassuring that the right things have happened in the last week.

I'm going to be away in a small ski resort around my 7 week point. Any tips on what I may need to take - very limited shops. Thinking about pads in case of spotting, dry biscuits in case of sickness - other ideas? I would rather take with me than try & source when there. Obviously I will be hoping not to need these things as I will be having a perfect & easy pg - a girl can hope !

TTC - hope your scan goes well on Sat and you have a lovely holiday! Taking dry biscuits in case of sickness is a very good idea (I found cream crackers were good) and I would also recommend taking something like cereal bars which you can carry around in your bag with you. I found that when I was feeling nauseous (from six weeks) if I didn't eat regularly it was worse, and I also use to eat a cereal bar as soon as I woke up, before even getting out of bed. Some people swear by those travel wrist bands - didn't do anything for me but might be worth picking up a pair, just in case. One other thing which really helped keep the nausea at bay for me was boiled sweets, especially pear drops or lemon sweets. Random, but it helped me :)

In case of actual sickness.. I kept a little kit in my handbag with a tootbrush and toothpaste and some tissues and wet wipes (so glamorous!!!)

Obviously, I hope all of the above will be totally unnecessary and you'll have no nausea or sickness!
  • bella2121
    bella2121 Posts: 1,558 Forumite
    Sparkles87 wrote: »
    Bella, if the sickness tablets begin with "c" and end in "zine" ;) then I found the sleepiness stopped after a few days. I'm still on them twice a day at 22 weeks unfortunately!

Not those they start with pro and end in zine :) I've been sick loads this morning :( have managed to eat and a tablet down so fingers crossed ill come round soon, meant to be back at work Monday :( might have to go back to the docs

Xx
    ***** on the road to debt freedom *****

Baby girl due September 2013
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 28 February 2013 at 10:09AM
    :j:j:j:j:j

Can't say im not feeling a little sick but this is best ive felt so far. (7weeks+1) hoping I will get the 'day off' from my MS.

Lost 4 pound this week due to not eating :eek:...or being sick what I have eaten. Have been drinking alot of water tho but not much else I can do.....

Hope everyone is ok!

Btw guys remember if you are suffering with MS to drink plenty of water - it may be the differnce between going into hospital or staying at home...My Doctor nearly sent me in last time cause of it and its alot easier to drink then eat when your suffering... xxx
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • My new due date is the 28th sept.
    No more bleeding since sunday woohoo still knicker twitching though. Cant believe we saw bean on the scan kicking its little legs. Still in shock.
    Puking every day still absolutely tired and sore boobies.
    Someones told my three kids mummys having a baby so had to tell my 6 year old DD that we have to wait another ten weeks to see if tesco say we can have one - and that we are waiting for our raffle ticket. Im not 100% sure that she believes it. :D
    Sometimes i like to imagine that im living on the breadline as a single mum with 3 children to feed and clothe, bills to pay and very little time to myself........ then i wake up and realise im a princess with prince charming by my side and a lovely white castle........ oh wait :eek:
  • bella2121
    bella2121 Posts: 1,558 Forumite
    I've lost nearly a stone from my pre pregnancy weight maybe that's why my bump is looking more noticeable?

I'm the same have a day were I feel okish then the day later I feel awful again :(
    ***** on the road to debt freedom *****

Baby girl due September 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family