Ketone Premium/Cleanse premium

Options

Comments

• areo
    areo Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2013 at 10:34PM
    Options
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:I agree with all its a SCAM. where is the 30 day free trial when after 14 days you get charged for the next batch on its way to you and you cannot use 30 days worth to see if they work as if you want to return after 14 days (not the 30 days) you have to send at least 50% of the product back. I too have had to cancel my bank card just in case they take monies they should not do so. Here is my email received just the same as everyone else I suspect.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the request to cancel your subscriptions to the auto ship programs; this has now been done for you.

Please note you are still required to pay for the products you have received after your 14 day trial period. The offer you have signed up for is to try the products for 14 days before you pay. These are not free or a 30 day trial, it does not say this on our website
    If you do not wish to pay for the products you have received after your 14 day trial period, you must return at least half of the contents to us within 21 days of ordering. This is all in accordance with the terms and conditions that you agreed to by ticking the box on our order pages.

We do however appreciate it’s not always easy to get to a post office and that some people sign up to our offers without actually reading the terms.

We are therefore willing to offer you a 50% discount on the products you have received, meaning you will pay just £37.50 for the month's supply of Ketone Elite, and £18.75 for the month's supply of Cleanse Elite.

If you would like to accept this 50% off and keep your latest order to continue your weight loss program, please respond back by email within 21 days of shipment date to confirm you would like 50% off.

If you would still like to return your order and not pay for it at all, please send it back to the address below and write the RMA number on the outside of the envelope. Please note payment will automatically be taken on day 14 but this will be refunded if you return it between days 14 and 21 days. If you return the product after 21 days, we are not able to offer you a refund or ship the product back to you.

Please make sure you include your name and address including postcode inside the envelope so we know who has sent the order back and we strongly advise you to use a recorded mail service which costs just a few pence more to ensure we receive your items.

Your RMA number for the Ketone Elite is: 31811055517216074
    Your RMA number for the Cleanse Elite is: 31811115517217902
    Just follow instructions..which I did nd..I have also commented on bittom of this..well above this post.. they r slow responding.. once u send it bk .email to tell them u have with a photo of proof of postage receipt.. tell them in email u want confirmation
  • beci_10
    beci_10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I changed my card and a few months later the company took money out again! Im with barclays and they refunded the money straight away and fined the company however, they wont be able to stop them as they have your acc number. Ive just closed my bank account and re opened a new one so it never happens again!
  • stormborn
    stormborn Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 9 May 2013 at 12:34PM
    Options
    I have sent back the products following every instruction to a t. Make sure when you post back the products you get recorded delivery as they require the tracking number to process the cancellation of your account. I have had confirmation from them that I will no longer be receiving products nor will they be taking future payments from my account but you can't be too careful. Keep all the emails they send you and the receipt from the post office as proof just incase they take your money even after the cancelation. Also contact your bank as soon as you see they have taken the p&p on your statement and they can put in a request so these people can't take anymore of your money (and if they do, the bank can refund you right away. I'm with Barclays and they were very helpful). I didn't want to have to go through the hassle of closing my account completely as the bank said this was the only other safe option.

How these companies operate is not illegal it's just very sneaky. However, if they take your money after they have confirmed they no longer would this is very illegal that's why I recommend keeping hold of emails and receipts should this need to be taken further. I'm glad I realised this was dodgy before it was too late! Good luck everyone.
  • Ranger-red
    Options
    I ordered on 11 April ,thinking I've got free trail. Just received another batch of ketone and cleanse. My daughter told me to check bank,in which I did...horrified that they took, £37.50 and £75.00 out today. I went into bank which the cancelled my card,and are sending new one. They told me to call fraud department and explain as they took money out, without me knowing...fraud department sending me forms.
    I didn't get an invoice, no phone number to call to cancel. Only small address printed on side of my address.
    It says,returns Proccessing Centre,PO Box 40, Douglas, iM99 1JE
    Can anyone tell me there email address,as don't have any emails,confirming anything..I'm at a loss!!!!
  • Copplestone
    Options
    Hi, please can anyone help me. I cancelled on the useless phone system my subscription after around 16 days and therefor past the trial period end date. I have now been charged £75 and £35, I haven't even received any more tablets!! They are not answering my emails, I have around half or each left, should I just send then back? In anyone's experience, can I get any sort of refund? Thanks in advance
  • Xemmax_2
    Xemmax_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 12 May 2013 at 9:48PM
    Options
    I too have been scammed!

Has anyone had success getting money back?

If you have what process did you go through?

Thanks in advance.
  • b7angela
    Options
    How Come scum companies like this are allowed to advertise without the ASA Shutting them down as their tactics are blatantly designed to rip people off. We were disgusted to find out that within one month of sampling a £2.79 product we had nearly £300 taken out before we knew. Even after cancelling them they still managed to carry on taking money out of our account. We are now raising a dispute with our bank (santander) to reclaim this money. I shall inform you how helpfull they are once i get their final response.
    Welcome to ripoff britain!!
  • whatdoidoaboutthis
    Options
    I cancelled Cleanse and Ketone Elite, however £112.50 has been taken from my account. No further products received.

Tescos bank will submit a disputed transaction and try to get money back through the Charge Back dept. No guarantees and it may take a few weeks. A form has been sent for me to complete to support the process.

Stopping the card will not help because they have access to the account, However, any future money taken will be reimbursed since Tescos have been notified. Here's hoping for a good outcome for all of us. I wonder how many there are!!!
  • jack88
    jack88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi,

ive also fell for this scam. Beyond raspberry ketone was the company. Is this the same company?

Ive called the bank (santander) who were not very helpful and they have sent out a form. Is there anything I should be including in the form

Has any received their money bank after sending the form away.

Thanks
  • Mike1861
    Options
    I just got caught, however used my debit card, as it was only small amount. Now discovered they have taken £84.95 from my account as didn't cancel in the 7 day period,cancelled one of the two products on automated response, other line spoke to a Jason who said no money back offered to reduce subscription by 80% to £13.99 which he said would be the same cost as posting back so have paid this amount for two small bottles. Bank will stop further payments but because we ticked yes to t&c's ( who scrolls through the pages long things anyway, they can't do more. Any advice on how to proceed?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure