Ketone Premium/Cleanse premium

Options
167891012»

Comments

• kwikbreaks
    kwikbreaks Posts: 9,187 Forumite
    Options
    The 0800 number in the T&C works. Assuming this is the same as the one I called. I was fortunate and only lost the original P&P and return post because I came across one of the threads here pointing out the scam sowas able to cancel and get an RMA for the return quickly enough. I also call the CC company to block future payments.
  • jayjo1
    Options
    Just fallen for this. The company Pure Keytone and Cleanse Green Coffee, aka Nutra Green Coffee and Keytone Advanced, Beyond Keytone, Beyond K, took £174.94 without my consent. The bank say in the Keytone's Ts and Cs you agree to a rolling subscription so they are authorised to remove further funds from your account. The bank cannot refund the money but they can submit a cancellation request to stop any further money being removed from your account. I will call the Keytone company and ask for a refund but not hopeful. Trading Standards no is 0845 404 0506. Will ask their advice too.:(
  • portmerion
    Options
    Oh how I wish i'd read all these reports earlier. I was fooled by the online magazine that said it was safe to just get the 'free samples' and that would be an end to it, the company would not send any further samples or bills. I would appreciate it if anyone knows which one I mean and could send me a link, just so that I can re read it to prove to myself that I am not just plain stupid, or of course it may prove that I am very very stupid. These two companies have taken £379.90 from my credit card unbeknown to me, one says they will refund me £95. I have been onto Sainsburys Bank today and they have asked me to leave it in their hands and they will sort it. Thank you Sainsburys, I do hope they can.
    I am, as are others, livid, the attitude of these two companies is appalling. I will post how I get on. Best of luck to everyone in this boat.
  • shakyhandbob
    Options
    HI all like yourselves I have been caught up in the free trial of ketone premium and cleanse premium!!!
    AGain I didn't look into the terms and conditions and the ridiculous
    Auto shipment programme which costs £122.50 a month. Only noticed the costs when I got my bank statement.
    I have just reported this company to the Advertising Standards AUthority on their websitel] and would urge everyone else who has been conned by this pathetic company to do the same.
    This company should not be allowed to trade and con innocent people out of their hard earned cash. I have sent several furious emails to this company, to which they don't answer any of my questions/queries. They just keep sending back you did not cancell within the 14day trial period!!
    This company is in breach of the Consumer Protection Regulating 2000, as they are using a Po box as an address, and the regulations state that companies trading online must provide a name and address for their company and not a virtual address like a Po Box.
    Again false advertising as the auto shipment/ enrolment fees are not mentioned on the same page as the 'free trial' page, nor are they in large writing as the free trial is advertised.
    Another point is the terms and conditions are auto ticked, so really they are agreeing to the terms and condition! !
    Come on People lets do something about this and get this company reported!!!!
    Good Luck

I too have been foolish enough to fall for this and nearly £300 has been removed from our account. Angry & very stupid is how I feel. I have cancelled the order with my bank (Santander) & the person I spoke to said that she personally gets about 10 calls a day just about this company. I have been refused any refunds via their call centre in India. I have been on to Citizens Advice who are forwarding my information to Trading Standards & I phoned Action Fraud who knew all about them but nothing they can do as it is not a fraud, just very dodgy dealing. Evidently the "free" trial starts the moment you click on it & then the pills don't arrive for quite some time so you are thinking you have 14 days when you only have a few. Next thing you know large amounts of money are being extracted; the only cleansing being done is to your bank account :mad: Amazing that with all the tons of consumer law there is, this sort of thing can still be allowed. They appear to have been trading for quite a few years as well. One of the companies, if not THE company, behind it is called Beach Ready Inc. with an address in Edinburgh. There was a Watchdog programme about them recently I discovered. Someone on here said the people behind it are in the USA & have criminal convictions for drugs & money laundering. A VERY expensive lesson, needless to say don't go anywhere near them; scumbags.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure