Flight delay and cancellation compensation, Ryanair ONLY

Options

Comments

• 111KAB
    111KAB Posts: 3,645 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 June 2015 at 2:51PM
    Options
    No you do not need Claim Flights .... Vauban's Guide is the way to go. When you have read that consult the good Doctor and there will be no need for a NWNF.
  • NoviceAngel
    NoviceAngel Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    edited 2 June 2015 at 2:56PM
    Options
    Hi y2jammie,

It's always being hectic when you go for claiming compensation for flight delay against airlines, it takes lot of time & paperwork. I suggest you need some one like Claim Flights to claim compensation for you by doing all paperwork & legal procedure on the basis of No Win No Fee services.

EDIT :- 111KAB got in before me;)

I respectfully disagree, you do not need to use ClaimFlights or any other NWNF Sols, this is a forum where our own Dr Watson together with Vaubans guide, mean the NWNF route is only for members that can't be bothered to do things DIY.

You will get all the help you need in here, so stick with it y2jammie.

Cheers,

NoviceAngel

PS If it's classed as an advertisement the above may be deleted.
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 June 2015 at 2:55PM
    Options
    Hi y2jammie,

It's always being hectic when you go for claiming compensation for flight delay against airlines, it takes lot of time & paperwork. I suggest you need some one like Claim Flights to claim compensation for you by doing all paperwork & legal procedure on the basis of No Win No Fee services.

What the op needs is free, impartial advice, exactly what he/she is getting here!
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • Dr_Watson
    Dr_Watson Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tyzap wrote: »
    What the op needs is free, impartial advice, exactly what he/she is getting here!

Surgery is always open.....what more can I say apart from, you three beat me to it!!
    Successfully sued Ryanair in 2013/14...and have been 'helping' litigants since then.

Current known score:-
    Dr Watson 35 - 0 Ryanair / Ince and Co

Go to post 622 on the Ryanair thread to read how to sue them safely.
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    Dr_Watson wrote: »
    Surgery is always open.....what more can I say apart from, you three beat me to it!!

What do they say our way, like buses they all come along at once!
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Dr_Watson
    Options
    What do they say our way, like buses they all come along at once!

'Aye, tha reight mi old luv' ;)
    Successfully sued Ryanair in 2013/14...and have been 'helping' litigants since then.

• JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anybody reported the suspish post?
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    JPears wrote: »
    Anybody reported the suspish post?

That would be a yes......

• LiziS
    LiziS Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks very much Dr Watson! I shall do. Should I post the letter? The address from which their email came does not receive emails. Or do people normally re-use the website form?
  • Dr_Watson
    Options
    LiziS wrote: »
    Thanks very much Dr Watson! I shall do. Should I post the letter? The address from which their email came does not receive emails. Or do people normally re-use the website form?

LiziS,
    At this point I'd post the letter to their customer services department. You will find that RA will use e mail as the easy and chosen way to contact you, but don't offer this option willingly or easily for you to contact them....
    It's all part and parcel of putting many obstacles in your way to make you go away and give up.
    What they do have to answer though are court proceedings....then they get really silly.
    So again for the time being,
    Good luck and keep going.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback