🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Fat girl's fight to lose 2 'pounds' by 11/12/13...

Options

Comments

• flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant Pennies! The clothes victories are so rewarding :)

I have just come back from SW and lost 2lb - delighted!! So 2 stone 2lbs so far. Just had a pizza to celebrate...oops....back on it tomorrow as want another loss next week. I am not losing it that fast but hopefully this way it will stay off and I don't really feel like I am dieting... still not weighing or counting anything :)

Have a good week people xx
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Me again! Must be my Wed weigh-in :) Lost another 1lb this week so after a month or so of getting nowhere (putting on one week, losing a bit the next etc)... I have weighed in at my lowest weight so far with this diet, having lost 31lb since Jan :j Plus if I can just manage to lose a half next week I will drop down into my next stone which always gives me such a boost. Need to focus on that as head still isn't properly back where it needs to be!

Hope you are all doing well.

love flump xx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning all

Well done Pennies, brilliant news.

Flumpkin, very pleased you are on your way back into the zone. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

I've been away for a week and completely off low carb. As predicted I pilled on huge amount in 10 days 10lb. Back to low carb today though and fingers crossed I will be at or close to neutral this time next week. Just paid all my ccs so updated debt total. Rate has slowed down due to car payments. Fingers crossed Rodney I should still be debt free this time next year.

2 HH - Loss for June = gained 2lb!, total loss in 2013 = I stone 2lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £11, 601

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    It was actually 11lb I gained but pleased to report a week of low carb devotion and it's all back off again! :)

How's everyone else doing?

HHx
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Well I missed a weekly weigh-in because of work and managed to gain 3lb the following week! :mad: Don't know where my desire, motivation and will power have gone :( Feeling very cross with myself ... and this week not going great.... too many bbqs and too much cider. :D

I need help!!
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Fantastic turnaround for you though HH!! 11lb off in a week?? How on earth do you manage that? Amazing! I did 7lb my first week and most since then was a 3lb once... normally just a pound or two. Mind you, would settle for even a half pound a the minute (so long as it was in the right direction) :)
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Well just a half for me this week... but still off ... so happy. Need to stop the carb munchies as that is where I go wrong. About 4 weeks until holiday so time to get back on track. Have stopped beating myself up though.. it is summer and it is glorious weather and if I want to have a cider or two in the garden then that is fine... this weightloss is a journey and as long as I move in the right direction generally then that is fine :D
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning All

Flumpkin how is the cider devotion/temptation going. No gain that's the main thing

I have tons to loose but am not going to make myself miserable in the process. Low carb suits me but as soon as I fall off it starts to gain. The long term sustainability therefore is a concern for me. Why carry on then? Well suits me for now, am hoping to get several stone off then reassess. Also love the fact I no longer have 'wind' and I don't feel bloated at all. White or processed carbs defo do not suit me, my body feels so much better for not having them.

Was out partying last week and this, all in all I am 3lb heavier than when I last posted two weeks ago. Back to it this week so hope to be posting that loss and more next week. Total weight loss in 2013 1st 13lb. Payday in 5 days will therefore be able to post further debt busting next week. Hoping to be debt free in 10 months, would love to be within normal weight range then too.

Fingers crossed.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Hi

Weigh in day for me and payday weekend :)

All in all 2lb weight loss this week (was 4 yesterday so hoping that fluid will shift in a few days)

2 HH - Loss for July = 13lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 1lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £12, 691

Hoping to be at 80% of debt paid off next month.

If I can loose 8lb a month I can be at 5 stone loss by the new year, should be comfortably doable.

Does anyone else have targets?

Good Luck all

HHx
  • Bad_Weather
    Bad_Weather Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting my wedding diet! 20lbs goal was set on Friday! Wedding is 1st March! But would love to hit my target by new year!

Been logging onto myfitnesspal - seems to work although vie not had any weight loss yet- ha!

I've a bad knee so implanting on swimming a lot :)

Good luck! Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family