Fat girl's fight to lose 2 'pounds' by 11/12/13...

Options

Comments

• cottage_by_the_sea
    Options
    Hi there,

Had weigh-in and lost 3.5 pounds this week, so off to a good start. I'm going to eat a bit more this week; loads of pasta and salad plus increase water intake. Still spend too much time on the sofa.

How's every body else doing?

Cottie.
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Hi there,

Had weigh-in and lost 3.5 pounds this week, so off to a good start. I'm going to eat a bit more this week; loads of pasta and salad plus increase water intake. Still spend too much time on the sofa.

How's every body else doing?

Cottie.

Morning Cottie.

I get dreadfully impatient but have relaxed more to thinking it's all going in the right direction and hopefully in a sustainable way that should make the changes more viable.

Well done on the loss and getting off the starting block.
    I've only just stepped up the exercise, decided to take things one at a time.

We can spur each other on. What exercise are you proposing. I'm trying to swim min three times a week.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning All

Have managed swimming 4 times.

3lb weight loss this week.

2 HH - Loss for September = 3lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 10 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £14 385

Good luck to everyone

HHx
  • pennies_from_Heaven
    Options
    Morning All

Have managed swimming 4 times.

3lb weight loss this week.

2 HH - Loss for September = 3lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 10 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £14 385

Good luck to everyone

HHx

hh you are doing sooooo well! I can't believe how much weight (and ££'s) you have lost so far, an amazing achievement!

Also well done on keeping on posting on here.

Myself, back from a fab holiday and only put 4 lbs on after eating stacks (lots of walking though), so need to update sig, and knuckle back down! :)
    LBM 1.1.16 = £27096.59 - now £17,020.38

Paydbx 2017 - £3588.90/£7000 = 51.27% - number 74

Paydbx 2016 - £6487.31/£7000 = 92.67% - number 74
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    hh you are doing sooooo well! I can't believe how much weight (and ££'s) you have lost so far, an amazing achievement!

Also well done on keeping on posting on here.

Myself, back from a fab holiday and only put 4 lbs on after eating stacks (lots of walking though), so need to update sig, and knuckle back down! :)

Thanks Pennies, I have a lot of weight and debt to loose so it's all relative. Very determined though and have more stamina than I have in years.

Glad you had a good holiday. That 4lb will be off in no time :)

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning all

Ended up swimming 5 times last week. Have been 3 this week but hoping to go today too.

Didn't drink enough water for at least 2 days and relaxed way too much yesterday on carb front. Sum total is I gained 2lb this week ;(. Back to it though.

2 HH - Loss for September = 1lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 8 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £14 385

HHx
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Hello - I'm back (if you'll have me!) :)

Having yo-yo'd all summer... I was getting so fed up and kept beating myself up over losing one week and putting on the next that I decided to set myself a challenge to still have lost 2 stone since Jan by the end of the summer when dd went back to school... and woohoo I have done it! I weighed in at SW tonight and my weight loss from 2nd Jan is 2st 2 lbs :) I know I could be much further along by now but I figure it took time to get to this weight ... it will take time to lose it. It is a journey and my weight is going in the right direction. I haven't gone mad over summer but haven't dieted either so I don't think I can complain.. and this way I am hopefully changing my lifestyle as I don't count anything (not even SW syns really - I loosely follow the SW principles) and I still have alcohol and takeaway :)

I AM however, back on track, focussed and hoping to make some real progress before Christmas. I would certainly like to have lost 3 stones in 2013.

Lovely to see so many new faces.. will have to read through the thread to see what I have missed....and wow HH good to see you are still here and how well you are doing :)

love flump xx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Welcome back Flump. Good luck with the next chapter

HHx
  • lamarsi
    Options
    hiya everyone, sorry I don't update very often but I'm still plugging away, I've lost 7lb since I last reported here, so another 21lb to go, can't be bothered updating my siggi just yet..I like to have the weight gone for a few weeks before I wave bye bye to it for good by putting it in writing, same when I put it on, it has to be around a few weeks before I take it seriously .. hmm I'm abit weird it would seem!
    get rid of all the pounds by summer !!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
    Was -£8900 NOW-£5000 PAID- £3900
    Get rid of the weight, pay the debt, then get myself a campavan! :T
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    lamarsi wrote: »
    hiya everyone, sorry I don't update very often but I'm still plugging away, I've lost 7lb since I last reported here, so another 21lb to go, can't be bothered updating my siggi just yet..I like to have the weight gone for a few weeks before I wave bye bye to it for good by putting it in writing, same when I put it on, it has to be around a few weeks before I take it seriously .. hmm I'm abit weird it would seem!

Well done on the loss. Re signature each to their own, there are no rules. I'm opposite, mini targets and celebrations keep me going.

Here's to seeing your last 21lb go.

HHx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family