Fat girl's fight to lose 2 'pounds' by 11/12/13...

Options

Comments

• Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Ooooh I love a good wedding BW. What's you weight loss diet/strategy?

August with loss for me 3lb so total weight loss 2st 4lb. Lost 57cm since I started in April.

I wonder if anyone else will join us in the run upto Xmas, 2lb loss a week is 2st 10lb so a good target ahead.

HHx
  • lamarsi
    lamarsi Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    hi, I'll join you on the run up to chrimbo if that'd ok?
    get rid of all the pounds by summer !!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
    Was -£8900 NOW-£5000 PAID- £3900
    Get rid of the weight, pay the debt, then get myself a campavan! :T
  • lamarsi
    Options
    oh just to add I'd love to loose a further 28lb but to be honest anything after another 14lb would just be gravy as that would bring me to a nice size 12 and a healthy weight range :)
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    lamarsi wrote: »
    hi, I'll join you on the run up to chrimbo if that'd ok?

Hi and welcome

What's your plan?

HHx
  • Jonesy88
    Jonesy88 Posts: 959 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi everyone can i join in?

I want to lose 56 pounds to get to my ideal weight and a size 10. Height wise i'm only little so being chunky isn't very good at all. I dont really have a strategy apart from less takeaways (McDs are my weakness) and to move my bum more as im a lazy so-and-so!

Jx
    :rudolf: DF by Xmas 2018: #83 £8,250/£15,000 55% :rudolf:
    SPC 7: #135 :staradmin | MFW 9.72% | Groceries: £6.49/£80 | Exercise 0/20 | NSDs 0/15
  • lamarsi
    Options
    Hi and welcome

What's your plan?

HHx

Hi thanks for the welcome, my plan is I lost over two stones at the being of the year using lighter life (and kept it of), but stopped going for number of reasons.. the cost being one of them, bought some food packs on-line pretty much the same as L/L but half the price so I'll be having three a day and one healthy meal a day, no booze no rubbish, when I get fed up of this I'll prob try Slimming world again as I find that pretty easy to stick to :)
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Hopelessly_Hopeful Posts: 2,868 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 18 August 2013 at 9:40AM
    Options
    Morning all

How is everyone doing? Looking forward to hearing your news.

I have yo yo'd this week but owing to a night out on alcoholic carbohydrates there was no loss alas. Can't complain as am at the same weigh in as last week so at least no gain!

Perhaps not considered the wisest of moves but a good psychological boost and will save me interest - I have raided all my emergency reserves and save pots to get rid of my Hellifax cc, woop woop so another one bites the dust. I have updated pounds lost total.

2 HH - Loss for August = 3lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 4 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £13, 498

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning diet buddies

How are you getting on?

2lb loss for me this week. Pay day this week so will looking forward to updating my signature on the cash front. But for now......

2 HH - Loss for August = 5lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 6 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £13, 498
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning all

Last weeks total should have said 3lb loss for August not 5!

Anyway 1lb weight loss this week, payday too so all sides of signature updated. Would like to step up weight loss again. Have made it to over 80% of debt paid off so am very happy with that.

2 HH - Loss for August = 4lb, total loss in 2013 = 2 stone 7 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £14 385

HHx
  • cottage_by_the_sea
    Options
    Another silent reader coming out of the ether here…can I join for the dash to Christmas?

Have decided I am officially fat. My body has started to rebel after a year of eating rubbish, and sitting at a desk all day. I've started to get aches and pains, my asthma has flared up and when sitting I appeared to have grown a shelf to rest my tea and cake on.

Method: slimming world paired with 5:2 diet.

I do the old green / original form of SW, which works for me. I generally do 2 Original days a week and as I’m not a heavy meat eater, these tend to be light days.

Goal: 2 stone, 2.5 pound before Christmas. I re-joined SW last week, first weigh-in tomorrow and I hope to have got rid of the 2.5 to start me off. This gets me under the next stone bracket so will be a motivational boost.

I’ve been quite strict this week whilst will-power is strong and lived on just fruit/veg and eggs.

Area of improvement: probably drunk too much fruit juice and need to move more. I’m trying to keep off the coffee to reduce caffeine / milk consumption and the fizzy diet drinks which leave me feeling bloated. Think I’ll try and alternate the fruit juice with a glass of water filled with ice and a slice of lemon.

The need to move more is tricky as I’m a natural couch potato.

Let the race to Christmas begin

Cottie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family