Fat girl's fight to lose 2 'pounds' by 11/12/13...

Options

Comments

• Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Me again!

Heading back in the right direction.

2 HH - 4lb weight loss, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 3 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £17 255.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Gained 2lb this week but as I lost 4lb last week that's still on track!

Pay day in 3 days time so hoping to post loss of lbs and £s next week.

2 HH - 2lb weight gain, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 1 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £17 255.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Lost 2lb this week.

Pay day also :)

2 HH - 2lb weight loss, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 3 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £18 043.

HHx
  • flumpkin
    flumpkin Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    Hi HH - Well done you! Fab weightloss and debt busting. I started the year well but seemed to have spent about 6 months maintaining. I've been having serious head in sand moments... which is why I have stayed away. On the positive I am still 2st 3lb lighter than Jan 2nd which is good. Moneywise, probably not much progress but not gone backwards and having cancelled several cards to avoid interest hikes I am probably inching in the right direction. It is a journey and not a sprint for me so trying to see it as positive and looking forward to new year and getting re-focussed. Getting my butt in gear and coming back here should help. Next year is looking VERY exciting for you with your DFD in June! How much more weight are you looking to lose?

Flump xx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    flumpkin wrote: »
    Hi HH - Well done you! Fab weightloss and debt busting. I started the year well but seemed to have spent about 6 months maintaining. I've been having serious head in sand moments... which is why I have stayed away. On the positive I am still 2st 3lb lighter than Jan 2nd which is good. Moneywise, probably not much progress but not gone backwards and having cancelled several cards to avoid interest hikes I am probably inching in the right direction. It is a journey and not a sprint for me so trying to see it as positive and looking forward to new year and getting re-focussed. Getting my butt in gear and coming back here should help. Next year is looking VERY exciting for you with your DFD in June! How much more weight are you looking to lose?

Flump xx

Hi Flump.

Lovely to hear from you. It's been pretty lonely in here. Determined to keep posting though as it keeps me from going off track knowing I am posting each week.

Well done on your loss, as you say maintaining is important and still a significant achievement. Likewise on the money front. Lots of mini targets works for me and stops me burying my head in the sand.

Hoping to be debt free in June, worse case scenario will be a couple of months later but certainly by the end of the summer. Coming here every day has certainly seen me through the past few years. In the dark days I tried to visualise how I wanted my life to look in the future. That's involved being more organised at work and home, loosing weight and getting fit. That makes the time go past quickly and to feel less down about the debt.

No weight loss for me this week but thought I was going to be posting a gain so am seeing that as a positive. Had originally wanted to be at 4 stone weight loss by the end of the year. However, if I can have maintained 3 stone by the end of the year then that will be good. Want to loose the same again next year. Technically should be possible to do by summer but as long as it keeps going down I will be happy.

2 HH - 0lb weekly weight loss, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 3 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £18 043.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning

Late posting as had a pal to stay. 3lb weight loss to me to Sunday. Had a cheeky weigh in this morning and still the same so very pleased with that.

2 HH - 3lb weekly weight loss, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 6 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £18 043.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning

Gained 2lb this week but have been having liquid carbs so cannot complain.

Payday too :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that when I post next week for the last time in the year I will still be 3stone plus weight loss!

2 HH - 2lb weight gain, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 4 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £18 831.

HHx
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options
    Morning

Last posting of 2013. Lost 1lb this week.

2 HH - 1lb weight loss, total loss in 2013 = 3 stone 5 lb, £1's lost in 2013 = £18 831.

HHx
  • flumpkin
    Options
    Hello Happy New Year's Eve.

I know I have been absent a lot over the second part of 2013 but here is my final weigh in :)

Missed 3 SW classes in the run up to Christmas but only put on 3lb so quite happy with that and looking forward to focussing again next year! Well done HH - you have done so fantastically this year. You must be very proud!

My final weigh in shows a weight loss for 2013 as 2 stones 2 lbs. Lost and kept it off. Happy!!

I have the same goal for 2014... and a resolution to keep up posting ;-)

love flump xx
  • flumpkin
    Options
    oh and to target the debt!!! Not made much headway this year but haven't gone backwards.

I have identified 3 debts to clear in 2014. It is hard with such a high amount of total debt as paying £20 off rather than getting a couple bottles of wine or having pizza is such a small drop in the ocean. Idea is by focussing on clearing smaller ones it may give me the incentive I need. Snowballing would insist I hit some massive balances first but psychologically I need some small wins :D

love flump xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport