Hi-Life Diners Club

Options

Comments

• bbsmom
    bbsmom Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    jmcateer wrote: »
    Not strictly transferable. It has your name printed on it and you are supposed to sign it but I never have and no restaurant has ever challenged me or asked me to sign.

If I had have thought I would have ordered it in my wifes name as she tends to lunch out more with her girly fiends- obviously can't hand in card with Mr McAteer on it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

am sure your wife will be thrilled to know what you really think of her friends:D:D - if she reads this you will have to take her out for a meal using your card and that'll increase your total even more:D :D
  • CL
    CL Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Will this work for 4 meals for the price of two, or is it just 2 for 1,

Thanks
  • nicolarichard
    nicolarichard Posts: 321 Forumite
    Options
    for each card it is basically bogof - so you would need 2 cards for 4 people - some restaurants have restrictions on how many cards per party too.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Does this card work in Northern Ireland only? Is there a limit to the amount of times you can use the trial card? Can the trial card be used in all of the UK? Can it be used in the Republic of Ireland?
  • Jo4
    Options
    jmcateer wrote: »

Just signed up for a trial.
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've had a hi life card for years , they're great.If by any chance they do mark your card with marker pen it can easily come off with nail varnish remover pads.Don't tell them i told you though;) ;)
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • bbsmom
    Options
    candygirl wrote: »
    I've had a hi life card for years , they're great.If by any chance they do mark your card with marker pen it can easily come off with nail varnish remover pads.Don't tell them i told you though;) ;)

Thanks candygirl for that handy tip.

After reading the posts i've just ordered one of the cards - will remember this if it gets scratched:beer: :beer:

Liz
  • bbsmom
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Does this card work in Northern Ireland only? Is there a limit to the amount of times you can use the trial card? Can the trial card be used in all of the UK? Can it be used in the Republic of Ireland?

There are seperate cards for each region and generally card can only be used for that region. However there are some national retailers which accept all cards ie Chez Gerard and Brewers Fayre.

There are some restaurants in the Republic of Ireland listed in the Northern Ireland book.
  • Jo4
    Options
    bbsmom wrote: »
    There are seperate cards for each region and generally card can only be used for that region. However there are some national retailers which accept all cards ie Chez Gerard and Brewers Fayre.

There are some restaurants in the Republic of Ireland listed in the Northern Ireland book.

I am going to Warwick in 6 weeks time and the South of England and was wondering if it could be used over there or about Dublin?
  • avoniel
    avoniel Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    I am going to Warwick in 6 weeks time and the South of England and was wondering if it could be used over there or about Dublin?

Try this link shows different areas and national restaurants
    http://www.hi-life.co.uk/ia/newsite/search.asp
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family