Hi-Life Diners Club

Options

Comments

• wishiwasarichgirl
    Options
    yes I read the first post but still none the wiser?!?!!! a scratch or multiple scratches could be made by anyone-
    from reading the thread it seems that the back of the card has lots of little numbered boxes, each one presumably relating to a certain restaurant.
    When you use it they should "scratch" their number (score it out with a pen?) so you can't use the card in that establishment again.

not sure though as haven't got one of these cards (but will be looking into it! :D)
    Wiggly:heartpulsFB

• nosey_biatch
    Options
    from reading the thread it seems that the back of the card has lots of little numbered boxes, each one presumably relating to a certain restaurant.
    When you use it they should "scratch" their number (score it out with a pen?) so you can't use the card in that establishment again.

not sure though as haven't got one of these cards (but will be looking into it! :D)

thank you so much-it all makes sense now!!!! :A
  • avoniel
    avoniel Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Exactly right - now why didn't I explain it like that?
  • gloria
    gloria Posts: 45 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Went to Springsteens in Botanic on Saturday nite. Phoned to book a table for 7, but when arrived we were the first people to be seated upstairs.

Staff were great, very friendly, they even reminded us that we could have up to 3 courses. We only went for two, a chicken and ribs combo and a louisiana chicken for mains and strawberry sundae and choc sundae for dessert. Both courses were really nice. We also had coffees and two soft drinks. Total bill was £22.05, a saving of £16.50 by my reckoning, although the overall total was not printed on the bill. I would definately recommend it, there is another branch on the Lisburn Road. They are new to Hi-life, but I would imagine it will become popular. They also run special meal deals all week, with different items each night, Burger Meal Deal, Pasta Meal Deal etc. Well worth a try!

Also didn't scratch the card, just took a note of our name. The Manageress said that she hoped we would bring some people along with us next time.
  • avoniel
    Options
    jmcateer wrote: »
    15 October Northern Whig 3 free courses saving £16.50. Running total now £92.80.

Card taken with a smile but card scratched.

Haven't used for ages for one reason or another. Used in Whites tavern yesterday for lunch saving £5.95.
    Running total now £98.75.

Year up at the end of this month. Got renewal letter this morning.
    Down to £40 for the year which I still think is a good deal so I have renewed. Hope to make more use of it this year
  • PandaPants_2
    PandaPants_2 Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Options
    Ooooh, im signing up for the free trial!!! :D
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
  • Willyk
    Willyk Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    PandaPants, How do sign up for the free trial ? Thanks.
  • PandaPants_2
    PandaPants_2 Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Options
    There's a link in this thread somewhere.... :D
    Mine arrived yesterday, im broke but im planning a night in James Street South at some stage next week.... :D
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
  • harvey1964
    harvey1964 Posts: 359 Forumite
    Options
    Think this is the link
    Not sure how long the trial is for
    https://www.secure-server-hosting.com/secutran/secureforms/SH202507/securejoinia.htm
    looks ok to me
  • avoniel
    Options
    Free trial is 2 months. Remember to cancel at end of trial period.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure