Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    This evening has been perfect, straight after tea I went over to see my girlfriend she has definately been one of the best things to happen to me this year so there has been lots of snuggles on the couch and well happy daddy has returned from heaven to back home now all loved up xx well a good day alround shopping and socially making me one happy person :)
  • MrBloater
    MrBloater Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy New Year Happy Daddy - hope all is well in your world.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well I am back, after such a long time away so much has gone on in my life but for sure I am a fighter, you will get a better picture in future posts what is happening well a good thing I have about 3 thousand pound to go until I am debt free, I am engaged and one of the biggest changes is that now I am caring for my parents and I only work in a care home now for 16 hours which is enough as a lot of my time is taken up with my parents onwards and upwards good things ahead for this happy daddy
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,662 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Look forward to your updates :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Congratulations :j
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Shelski_2
    Shelski_2 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations :) hope your daughter is doing well too
    Number of debts between us - 3 (2 @ 0%)
  • dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Engaged, wow, congratulations xxx
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • happy_daddy_2
    happy_daddy_2 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 28 March 2014 at 8:48PM
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, I have so much to say but may just leave things for another day, but the good thing is I am back on here the past is the past,there has been things that has gone on I was not completely successful with what I wanted with my daughter I see less of her now but at least now I am still seeing her and we are making our time count even more so now and that what matters, there has been changes work wise I now have to care for my parents most of my time but you know something I have got that :) back and that's what matters I want to be happy and I feel a weight has been lifted so now to focus on finances.So today I have been back at the nursing home 8-2 and I have collected my daughter from school cooked chicken we are just relaxing watching television and chatting the weather is totally pants hope it's better tomorrow..
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    well my daughter is in bed and I am settling down for the night today's spends 4 pound on petrol well whatever you are upto this weekend I hope it's good, goodnight everyone xx
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    I am struggling at the moment things are not going completely to plan for myself, my computer is broke so i am having to use the library but with my current financial state i dont have the spare cash to get it fixed never mind i suppose it gets me out of the house. Well i am looking forward to this afternoon as its the day my daughter comes to visit me she always puts a smile on my face, i wonder what things we will be getting up to over the weekend, i am having a bit of a problem with finances i am waiting to apply for carers allowance as last month i was turned down as i earned just over the criteria so i am hoping over the next couple of weeks i will get a positive outcome on my application its been hard as i am £500 down at the moment a lot of money but i know i am not the only one out there that suffers a little hardship regarding been a home carer, in other ways i have achieved so much my debt is halved now to about 3k now, i will be finished paying my solicitor in July her legal fees have been so high they charge so blummin much, 2014 so far has been a good start to the year because i feel situations are starting to iron out and i know where i stand with things, I am thankful that i have a beautiful partner and her son i do get frustrated regarding my daughter but again i am thankful i do see her weekly and one day i hope and pray things will be much better, But nothing changes i am plugging away determined i will clear my debt, providing a better future for me and the people around me so its time for Happy daddy to say goodbye for another day going to book the computer for Monday at the library and i will let you lovely people know my exploits from saturday and sunday have a great weekend folks..x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure