Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey good morning well there's a 12hour shift today it's all overtime as well I am feeling really tired today but I will soldier, on for breakfast I have had a nice bowl of porridge you certainly can feel a nip in the air but one thing for sure what a summer a summer that we can be so thankful for.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well midmorning break at work I am sat eating a couple of pears from last nights shopping and having something that's free water :) I am in a lovely mood thankful for everyone in my life x
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well there's more overtime for me coming up I am going to do this Friday working as a cleaner at the home well at the moment I am eating a salad bowl from my last nights Tesco bag of goodies yum I am so looking forward to pay day next week and also the opportunity to be able to put money into my savings. Well better get back to work hope everybody is good and well
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well my daughter is here for 24 hours and what a giggle we have had, and to see my daughters eyes light up we're magical now are you ready for this at my expense, we visited my girlfriend and we decided to have a beauty evening but me as the model so.... Mascara lippy my nails painted and this happydaddy is a tough cookie a touch of a legwax also...my daughter was in stitches at my agony but I deeply loved that I could that priceless memories that money cannot buy goodnight everyone x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,653 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy days :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    That's an evening you'll never forget :D
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Oh that's made me giggle!

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thanks everyone well today I am back to work after taking yesterday regarding an appointment and my daughter so I am working 12 hrs and looking forward to finishing and watching England vs Poland tonight. :0)
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Hope you remembered to take the nail varnish off :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Good morning everyone feeling really tired this morning but I know for sure I will get myself motivated, quite a short shift today 8 hours, well we will see what the day has instore for me :) I hope it's all good for me and for you, happy daddy x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure