Time to start again

Options

Comments

• kelpie35
    kelpie35 Posts: 1,781 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I am sure your DD has had a lovely time too and has enjoyed being with her wonderful Daddy.

Hope your shift is a good one and you get well fed lol

Take care
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Mmm kelpie you have a point there a happy daddy is a well fed one ;0)
  • MrBloater
    MrBloater Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HD if you are even half as positive with your DD as you are on this forum then she will know that you have her best interests at heart and will soon learn to ignore the BS she is hearing about you from her mum. Remember that psychologically the majority of us tend to remember the person that said the negative message rather than the message itself. As long as you keep up your positivity with your DD then any bile thrown your way by the ex will soon become irrelevant. Just don't fall into the trap of wanting to put across your side of the story or letting your DD know the real truth about her mother. There will be plenty of time for that in years to come. All your DD needs at the moment is for you to carry on being that Happy Daddy.
    Good luck mate.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Mr bloater thank you for your kindness what lovely words of encouragement, hearing words like this encourages me with great confidence to simply go on and whatever time I have with her is a blessing. Although my work rota is not completely sorted out yet we have had so much fun together, we went swimming we also went to a kiddies indoor play area and dd attempted the death slide happydaddys eyes was shut at this time but to my daughters delight she completed it and she said dad look what I have achieved..)I simply love that as I want to see her grow in confidence and blossom into a young lady. On Sunday I made those 3 hours count and we had an arts and craft session it was fab and both of us were covered in paint. After finishing at work last night i was so tired I went straight to bed, but very happy. Today I am back at work 8-8 so let a see what the day unfolds ....
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well after a twelve hour shift it was great to pop to see my girlfriend before coming home x today has been a non spend which is always awesome I am so looking forward to tomorrow although I am working I am looking forward to Wednesday spending the day with family
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well good morning everyone hope you are all well, so another day twelve hours ahead for me and at least I know now as from yesterday's letter what days I am going to court now I feel more ready for these next two sessions unlike last time in my heart I was gutted by lies. On the money front things are good I am earning extra through surveys voxpop me and generally just trying to watch the pennies and grab overtime where I can. Whatever you are up to I hope it's a good day and most of all make it count x happy daddy x
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hey HappyDaddy, Have a great day at work. :)

Myself, I feel that I am wading through treacle at my desk today, but Ill get there ... I keep telling myself theres chocolate hidden somewhere under one of the bundles of paper ... keep going !
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thanks Mara hope your day at work is a good one and a productive one.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well I thought I was going to have a day off it's not happening now I have agreed to a twelve hour shift tomorrow shame I was looking forward to seeing my family but I do need money well I am sat eating now it's my dinner break and eating a 10p salad bowl and having a bottle of water sourced from the I had notification that I earned money from voxpop which is cool, even whilst at work I am trying my bit to earn that little extra
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well I am back from work tonight after 12 hours away I called into tescos on the way back and collected a bagful of items for £1.55 so I had a lovely colourful tea as I didn't manage to get a break as I am sure if there's any carers we work some strange hours, well pleasant news that I did receive was I have a twelve pence an hour pay increase that will do me just fine. So I am spending the night away from my girlfriend and having a bit of me time I am having a couple of beers and simply relaxing. Spends for today 1.55 at Tesco.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure