Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hi good morning well 12 hour shift ahead today so far spends for the day 63.00 for petrol, hope everyone is well and not to badly affected by the teacher strikes.
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning Happy Daddy, Thats another long day for you, Hope someone finds some "spare " food for you at lunchtime :)

Have a good day at work x
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey good morning hope you are all not getting to blown about well today's the day I have my daughter extra so we are going out and about to a indoor play area, 3.95 and 2.00 for a drink.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Good morning everyone well today is a nice short shift for me 8-2, not long till I break up on my holidays I am really looking forward to a break, it's going to be hard to be honest nearly three weeks off I am sure I will find things to keep me entertained. Well I am thankful watching the television this am seeing the devastation from the storms blimey dreadful words cannot describe here where I live a little bit of rain it's like two different worlds. Any way stay safe everyone x. Talk later x happydaddy x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,662 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Have a good day hd :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey good morning every one hope you are all well well I am due to go back to work on Monday I have had such a lovely break and ready to start earning money, well I am going to start the day off with a nice bowl of porridge,it is blummin cold today..
  • dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Winter has arrived :-)
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey a belated good morning to everyone, well I am going to get the day started with Christmas shopping.
  • kelpie35
    kelpie35 Posts: 1,781 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope you have enjoyed your well deserved holiday.

Hope you also find great bargains on your shopping trip.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thanks kelpie I have really enjoyed doing a bit of Christmas shopping I have spent 41.00 which isn't bad at all I am now making a ham salad costing 1.09 all the items from the reduced counter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure