Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey it's getting really hard getting up on a morning, dark mornings are setting in big style, so today is like no other 12 hour shift is ahead again today tomorrow I am off it's my girlfriends birthday I so don't know what to buy her What a nightmare
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,657 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Just remember it's the thought that counts.
    Just a wee'minder' as we say up here.
    What does she like?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Oh dinner time well, I have just eaten a lovely chicken curry co work it was delicious, I wonder what's in store for me I have during my break downloaded quidco topcash back also voxpop me as apps what I would like to do is be able to even when I am at work to still earn extra money. Whatever your afternoon beings let it be good and shine :)
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your messages ooooo it's been a long hard afternoon it's been really warm well I am looking forward a day off tomorrow and enjoying my girlfriends
    Birthday I am going to pamper her a little but the focus is going to be enjoying ourself still haven't decided what to get her eeeek
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well just another quick message cor I am like a cat getting there belly rubbed and I am so purrrring right now I have just spoke to my daughter on the phone aww man love it right now best feeling in the world still a non spend day on the cards xx :)
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Aww man it's been a real hard day today well only part of it I should say well it's been my girlfriends birthday today and we have had such a great day, the sad aspect of today has been unfortunately my daughters comments I know it's not my daughters fault but tonight in one short sentence has been my mummy has said this about you and that about you aww man and she's wanting to ask a thousand questions I am so sad I so don't want my daughter to be caught in the middle just don't know what to say
  • kelpie35
    kelpie35 Posts: 1,781 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think you are right about not wanting your DD to be caught in the middle.

I don't have any answers that would help your situation.

This is just an idea. When she says mum says this about you, how about turning it around and asking her if she thinks you are like that. Try asking her what she really enjoys about being with you and build on that.

I do believe that in time your DD will know who is being honest with her and that, in time, things will work out for you and her.
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Your ex sounds like a right cow, using a child as a weapon in her spiteful fight.
    Dont worry happy daddy, do like kelpie says, im sure your lass knows better about you, and you will soon have the chance to remind her how much you love her.
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies for your kind words x I really appreciate it I am so tired now good night everyone x
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey good morning :0) Well this is the first weekend that I have had my daughter for two days over a weekend it's been lovely but the reality she's going back today at 11am but my thoughts are even though she's going back at this time I am thankful that I know at least every two weeks she is coming to me a little extra until I can get back into the courts and get it extended till 6pm so for me its a case of happy/sad but one thing that never will change is my love...I am one proud but happy daddy when my daughter is with me. So my plans are afterwards work a bit of strange shift today 1pm till 10pm I hope it goes quick.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure