Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well mid morning for me I have had some extra cereal at work I am feeling so hungry which is a good sign for me because I have been off my food recently, such a lovely morning at work hoping the afternoon is going to be the same well going to finish my coffee and get back on from my break.
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Glad everything going so well in your world hd :)
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Thanks very much gallygirl I really appreciate it well it's dinner time for me I have had mince, dumplings and I am starting to drink a lot of water so, I have an old lucozade bottle and keep filling up with water well I am all full up ready now to take the afternoon on full whatever your day brings let it be good
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Lol @ Off your food, Youre always talking about how well fed you are ! Glad youre having a good day, Keeping fingers crossed here for your daughters access coming good . :)
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Aww cheers Mara I have to laugh I am writing this as I am having a spare beef burger it is good as for quite a while I have been feeling miserable and not eating well so far a great day no money spent on anything well I am going to finish my tea and then get back to work whatever you are up to I hope your days been good x happydaddy
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    I love how upbeat your posts are happy daddy :) glad you're back on your food now, having no appetite is no fun!

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Aww thanks heartbreak star the good thing is I feel really good at the moment and bit by bit things are falling into place I am feeling fortunate I have a lovely girlfriend who has a one year old son I also have a fab family that loves me and supports me the key now for me is believe yeah it has been a bad year but I am believing for things to be better and even with the prospect of more debt due to the court situation, any problem will be resolved if I stay focused and believe :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,653 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    You are a happy daddy indeed :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mara_uk7
    Mara_uk7 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Happy Daddy, you are priceless ! A spare burger indeed ! Lol i do enjoy your posts, as Heartbreak star says , you are always so upbeat.
    Keep grinning :)
    Its just a bad day, Not a bad life .. :cool:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Blimey got back from work and waiting for me was a letter from my solicitor an invoice oh dear simply comes to mind I guess I am to be in debt for a little while longer :) but you know something it's not all doom and gloom I am sat here warm comfortable well fed as well :) but one thing for sure I am getting my confidence and a sense of drive, as a slow sense of progress is getting made seeing my daughter but come the end of the year I hope it's all good and good news and one thing for sure weekends with dd is going to be fab. Guess what there's a non spend day on the cards also. So thankful for everyone in my life and the Good people of mse goodnight life's good x goodnight x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure