Just say NOvember!!! ( are you brave enough )...

Comments

• p0lly
    p0lly Posts: 134 Forumite
    Hi everyone can I join please ? I am relatively new to all this but I will work out budget and report back. I have a feeling NOvember will be an interesting month for us all.
    Thanks for the challenge Ninjasavingkat P0lly x
    JBFF # 20 NSD 12/25
    Jan Grocery budget £77 /100
  • Now this is what I am talking about!!! Twelve very brave contenders! I am sat on my bed in my pj's with my home-made bread covered in AP jam only ( 400g bought for 18p) as I am out of butter and refuse to buy any more. Did I mention the cupcake slathered in weirdly gritty caster sugar butter icing? I added some sprinkles I found so it should be ok..

Okay these food budgets look GOOD!

Well done Heffi1 for accepting the challenge ... I am very proud considering how many you are feeding!!

OODAL ( Out Of Debt at Last ) ..do you like your new nickname.. I like saying it! :rotfl:. AP orders are addictive..SUCH good value. I am roping my landlady into ordering this month to save on delivery charges. WELCOME to you!

WantToBeSE - Well done on that drop! That's terrific..

Killer - cheerleading is appreciated and welcomed! Keep it going..:T

I know some of you are worried / apprehensive etc but I am SO excited by how many are either watching or getting involved...Grrrrr I am feel REALLY ruthless now!!!!:T:T:T

Polly ..welcome to you.. getting you a number now..

Josie - bet that Kenwood will keep you going for a good few years. My Mumsy has had hers for over 30 years... and WELCOME aboard!! Your number is posted already!!

Onwards and Upwards you loons... love this self-inflicted crazyness! :D

..I'm off to make a hot water bottle...
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Heffi1
    Heffi1 Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Talking of Kenwoods, I always wanted one and after 20 years of being married thought I am going to get one, it was £300 at the time and the reason for not getting it sooner. I use it all the time and my daughter has taken to using it too, she said recently that she wants one for her own home when she moves out. Anyway finally getting to the point ha ha I was in Lakeland have a mooch about and there was one in for £549 :eek: i told her to get saving as I was not buying it as a house warming gift. :rotfl::rotfl:
    :) Been here for a long time and don't often post
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Have added this challenge to my sig, so no going back now, its official!

I'm all snuggled up in my PJs, on the sofa under a fleecy blanket, with my hot water bottle, and the hating is off and will be staying off now until tomorrow morning at the earliest.
    i have a bit of an obsession with the heating, as i am trying to stay under £30 for the month ( i know i have budgetted £40, but hoping to be less), so please forgive me if every post i post on here includes some mention of heating or temperature, LOL!
  • I. keep reading the rules of this challenge. Its calling me due to the fact i need to save pennies for the new year and i would desperately love to have money in the bank by the end of the month. However have 2 small children which may hinder matters. If i can do food shop for 300 instead if 320 and have 50 quid in my account by the end of Nov it will be a miracle. 25 days of NSD could i really do it?? L2B.x
    LBM 2008 [STRIKE]£45,091.23[/STRIKE] eek: now £7889:T Debt free date 18/07/2018 :)
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    I. keep reading the rules of this challenge. Its calling me due to the fact i need to save pennies for the new year and i would desperately love to have money in the bank by the end of the month. However have 2 small children which may hinder matters. If i can do food shop for 300 instead if 320 and have 50 quid in my account by the end of Nov it will be a miracle. 25 days of NSD could i really do it?? L2B.x

Yes you can do it!! Go on, you know it makes sense LOL !
    How old are your kids?
  • 4, 2 & 41 (well may as well class him as a kid) ;-)
    LBM 2008 [STRIKE]£45,091.23[/STRIKE] eek: now £7889:T Debt free date 18/07/2018 :)
  • AP is very very addictive...........but i will stay strong, thanks for the nick name :)
    Having a Consumer Holiday 2015:A

• Learning to Budget ..is that you on board with £300????

Oodal - your welcome. LOL!
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Eeeekkkk .....*gulp* yes.......i think.x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure